BotF XVII: U-Pick Your Poison - D6 - Lil Monsta (And the Evil Team) Wins!

I think the proper move is to execute Zone here. I donā€™t like having eville Neighbors

3 Likes

Well that went how I expected it. Super useful :roll_eyes:

Zone claimed to have gotten a 1, 2 and 3 lol. Dudeā€™s crazy

3 Likes

How dare you die

1 Like

Heā€™s trying to lie unstrategically. Ignore him and maybe it will go away :relieved:

2 Likes

The babysitter is a minion though unless they want to give it to a townsfolk. Which isnā€™t exactly a smart idea. Because if they do that, we can just exile you and then execute the person they gave lil monsta to.

I am a Mathematician. Did you not ask me to count up, starting from one? :clown_face:

2 Likes

A great idea.

Yes, andā€¦?

1 Like

Check NAR at OP.

What a wise mathematician.

3 Likes

You acted like he was still alive there.

Right now my theory is that Jake is Drunk, Nuto is Evil Twin, Atlas is Cult Leader, Bella is Baron, and then thereā€™s a Mezepheles out there. However, unless I find a new whisper path to a potential suspect, this would necessitate Zone having actually said the Mezepheles word by accident, as he claimed, and with how many whispers the known evils were involved inā€¦ donā€™t like those odds.

Unfortunately, I am in a moving vehicle right now (NOT DRIVING IT) and Iā€™ll get motion-sick if I stare at my phone long enough to pick apart Zone and YBWā€™s whispers.

3 Likes

You are truly wise. How could we ever learn mathematics without you?

Butā€¦ this isnā€™t a mafia game?

1 Like

Omg you clown

2 Likes

Itā€™s close enough.

Moving Vehicle (Escalator)

2 Likes

Elevator.

1 Like

Read context again:

• I said I wouldnā€™t tell Silvui who Lleech is.
  • Silvui said something about Nuto is already dead ā€œlike Zone saidā€
  • I said I never said Nuto died.

Ultimately, itā€™s Silvui who is acting weird.

Sorry about the say I was acting towards you Atlas. @Atlas