Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

You should step up probably

I like this! I don’t know if you have the right world fully but I’m down for the first part.
Might even have some added benefits to it :slight_smile:

I think… it’s either a Cult game, or a Luminary + Baron game.

Is Leafia’s wolf-meta defensive and aggressive?

Bah annoying

Hehe I have read almost none of D1

You don’t have to take my word for it.

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/flicker-fm-the-kidnapper-team-will-strike-again/3225
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/ufo-sighting-main-thread-game-over-aliens-win/3388

Sneaky shade on frost lol

Both of these I agree with. No way was the Silviu wagon pure. Chances are neither was the Zorvo wagon either.

Good idea.

VOTE: Frost

Considering I can’t even save people from being killed, so would I. Giggles

You were trying to make it sound like lynching you was an instant loss for the town among other things. I have only ever seen that coming from scum. And you were trying to make it look like anyone defending Zorvo had to be scum too. That’s not villagery at all.

Reminder here that I exist.

I was the first one to vote Silviu though, not you. You only votedcSilviu after reading my iso on her and seeing that I voted for her.

Who did you bite then?

After what happened D1, I’m not sure I’m the best candidate for lord any more. I honestly voted for Zorvo for lord already, but I might change it later.

Mostly because NK of her OMGUSing and how she wasn’t even trying to use logic to do it. Seriously, her whole reason for doing it stemmed down to liking posts. How is that AI in any way, shape, or form? Then there was how 90% of her posts were fluff which made me think she could be a wolf just trying to fit in.

Yes it is a stretch.

Yes there is a way Zorvo.

Yes and so is my townmeta.

1 Like

Perhaps I should, but I don’t really want to.

Yeah because dying is super boring and being killed by town over the outed not town member would eternally piss me off. I have no reason to care about the game when I’m dead let alone if it happened D1 before anything happened.

I don’t care if that doesn’t “make me look good” I’m here to have fun, and being dead isn’t it.

Who do you think should step up then.

@Ranta @Kiiruma @Leafia

Reads please :pleading_face:

You’re ok. Read done

I’m not as scared about the possibility of an evil king as other players are. With that said, I’m tempted to vote between Wazza, Guava, Kiiruma or Jarek.

I think Kiiruma has the best chance of passing.

I want all your reads

Magnus jarek guavo V, others in poe

Anyway in all honestly I’m still having that battle back and forth.
I have benefits for being King.
It’s just… I wanna do a murder of pigeon and for that to go good :pleading_face:

I haven’t even stated a case to be king and I’m already getting votes man this is a breeze

Really? Id go for you first and jarek second I think.

What happened to your good posts the moment I interact with you