Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Don’t want Pigeon’s?

Give and Take Process.
Sorry if I missed them, but I’d like to see your reads.

1 Like

Could you skim Leafia’s ISOs in these two games, Kiiruma?

Pigeons content been a bit lackluster, but he also was pretty consistent. So idk what to make of that in context of current wagon.

Hmmm, fsir enough. I think I can accept that for now.

Good idea. Talking to you is getting me nowhere anyway.

And if your target last night was the wolf that tried killing?

It’s important to look through Pokemon Xros Wars too.

Pigeon is usually executed early on for similar reasons, and as far as I’m aware his content actually looks alright.

Actually when did this change @thepigeonnyc

In which case, Zorvo still wouldn’t want to claim because we’d execute them and he’d be back to square 1.

Fair, you always need a towngame to compare to.

1 Like

Magnus, I gave her suggestion what she thinks of Silviu and immediately votes him, now she’s calling me scummy.

I think her D2 wagon is actually so bad, that you blatantly ignore her?

VOTE: Leafia

This is why I said its a thunderdome, she is suppose to go down today.

I recall one player actually said between Leafia and Silviu are both evil in separate posts in a row

Now you are trying to be cute, so your Day 2 opener is actually shit for townie, I am starting to think I am correct to put you and Silviu together

Its fucking 2AM in the morning and I am getting suspicious if I died but lo and behold I am not. But also for the very reason I am going to called bad, and yes its you Leafia. Who is now pretending she is the one who started Silviu wagon and her credit alone, calling me suspicious over ANYONE ELSE because there is no way there is no other wolf after me right?

I am voting her to spite her choice going after me, she needs to re-consider her choice, so remember I said the one guy calling both Silviu and Leafia? It"s Pigeon.

I mixed Gorta for Silviu, but that is what I meant to say to Pigeon and he hasnt returned me with answer to me directly but I think his general answer is that Silviu’s wagon is based on nearly nothing.

idk where to stand on Jarek. Thoughts on them?

But I tell you, the reason I put Leafia and Silviu together is because of Silviu started about asking if Strigoi can be used as roleblocker, Leafia said idk, which is both equally suspicious.

:thinking:

UFO FM:
Leafia’s claim was fairly halfbaked just from a quick skim.
Leafia also seemed to have more pressure in that game before claiming, since it seems Leafia was thinking that their slot was going to die whereas here I don’t think it was that close.

Flicker:
Claimed Vanilla for the majority of the game so as to not attract attention.
Eventually changed up the claim on the final day.

Leafia’s claim seemed slightly out of place though since the first ISO skim shown it in a giant wallpost. But I guess that due to retrospect I could be slightly biased there due to you already informing me it was a wolf game.

I am not a crone, if you are wondering.

Wait I completely missed leafia claiming

Correct

If enough people want me to be Lord, I will claim before being elected if people think that’s wise.
I don’t know if anything bad could happen to me if I claim really

In both games, Leafia was widely townread before it all came crashing down.

Its not even anti town neut slot, thats neutral evil. Strigoi isn’t technically against town.

It’s possible that’s happening again.
And yet in this game, I think people are already scumreading Leafia a bit, so it feels a bit different.