Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Here you go, the most juiciest thing is the Leafia read which I wanted to bring up as a topic earlier

No I did, you did as I suggested to you: what did you think Silviu is just joking or slipped

You take conclusion that Silviu slipped.

Because you take no hesitation to go after me instead and ‘blame’ me for the silviu wagon that you started so to speak.

And to be fair, the finger pointing get between us nowhere.

So thats why I think your opening is bad because you jump into conclussions.

I am OMGUS’ING you unironically

I was half expecting to be converted last night myself but I guess they didn’t want to convert someone with suspicion on them. Either that or the converter was rbed.

You start a wagon on someone by being the first one to vote for them. You’re the main reason the wagon formed though since you asked me to look into Silviu.

Don’t make me laugh. I’m not jumping into anything. I’m just saying it’s a possibility.

Claimed earlier that he started the Silviu wagon.

Only role (to my knowledge) that bypasses this RB immunity is Marquess so they would’ve had to get a lucky snipe

(Roles quoted are Luminary and Cult Leader in that order)

We don’t need to rush town executions.
We can instead vote a real wolf named Pigeon or compromise for the partner which is Wazza.

Assuming I’m right and I think I am.

Ah okay. Never mind about that then.

You could vote them for Lord.

You could also vote me for Lord.

Thoughts on who you want to be lord

Imma say this in the most genuine way possible

I’d literally rather elect someone I think is evil

2 Likes

You could also vote me for Lord!
I got myself some fancy blood.
Which I’m sure Zorvo would love to suck

Pigeon is what I have in mind anyway, but for the reasons it’s still flimsy because I saw him saying both silviu and leafia being both evil separately, I have quoted those myself.

We’re not electing Jarek to be lord.

I kinda don’t want to be king I was king last time too. I want the risk of being converted kinda. maybe. I dunno.

being king is nice though

I… think this can be taken very out of context.
But I can explain it later.

Right so I’m just gonna go out and say it.

@Frostwolf103
@Leafia

Lay off each other please!
I think you’re both town.

Magnus is Neutral Evil pretty obviously to me and he is planning to have Leafia executed and Push you @Frostwolf103 tomorrow for wanting 2 townies to go over.

You’re just letting mafia step on you and I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.
I didn’t out myself day 1 for nothing, you will both vote Pigeon or Wazza and like it.

2 Likes

This isn’t because “wow you’re a neut” but it’s mainly because if it’s an Unseen game and we elect a Luminary that’s already converted

gg ez there’s no more converts