Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Anyway, Goodnight.

That only works if Kiiruma’s evil, and the NE and groupscum have no way of knowing each other unless the converter targeted the NE.

It would be interesting if I claimed roleblocked as the killer/converter, but I think at this point it’s more likely I’m just good.

I am wondering for those who assumed Magnus is NE because they are immune to groupscum attacks and by simply targeting them makes them added to scum chat has TMI.

That only applies to the Luminary and Cult Leader, either of which should’ve spent last night converting instead of killing. Even if the factional kill could be carried alongside other actions, why risk putting your eggs into one basket? If there’s an Assassin, it’s impossible.

I see a loophole actually.

They are smarter than I have anticipated.

Yeah, that’s one of the Luminary’s abilities. The Cult Leader has the same ability.
No other role has it.

I’m not 100% on her being town. She interacted with a lot of players and seemed to generally contribute a lot to discussion, which is why I liked them over Silviu. Now, it wouldn’t be the first time scum tries to conquer town with walls of text and I’m not sure how proactive she is as town or how bold as wolf. So there’s a chance she could be wolf, but I didn’t see anything alarming on her ISO.

They dont have to use convert ability specifically to convert NE to scum chat and keep that convert ability available

In that sense I dont believe Jarek is Luminary/Cult Leader if turns out Yamikarp flips evil group

Fortunately that would hypothetically confirms that converting successfully that Luminary/Cult Leader can’t be replaced

I guess Dirty Work is possible… retraining the starting cultist would be weird with the infinite 1-night cooldown though.

1 Like

It doesn’t disprove my point

Where did you come from?

This also works for Luminary trying to find NE

I was just copypasting the alternatives.

1 Like

Yeah, cult have to rely on brainwashing.

But enough of that.

Damn, Caspore’s entire slot went under my radar.
@Caspore What do you think about pigeon?

@Caitlin hey so, where have you been?