Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Fortunately that would hypothetically confirms that converting successfully that Luminary/Cult Leader can’t be replaced

I guess Dirty Work is possible… retraining the starting cultist would be weird with the infinite 1-night cooldown though.

1 Like

It doesn’t disprove my point

Where did you come from?

This also works for Luminary trying to find NE

I was just copypasting the alternatives.

1 Like

Yeah, cult have to rely on brainwashing.

But enough of that.

Damn, Caspore’s entire slot went under my radar.
@Caspore What do you think about pigeon?

@Caitlin hey so, where have you been?

I read Ranta as town. I don’t know how you don’t. The fact that they have a mechanic that would be useful to share with Kiimura is proof enough for me.

Wasn’t Wazza just going off of Frost’s theory about you being roleblocked possibly? I don’t remember the whole conversation and it gives me a headache to think about tbh. But it was something about Frost being able to confirm u over mechanics, and Ig Wazza was agreeing with that theory.
We still don’t know for sure if you were attacked right? They were mistaken about Leafia claiming a protective role.

My notes from D1 (deleted when my game crashed) say that you and Leafia were friendly early on. It was important enough that I remembered it. I thought either one of you was buttering the other up or you were in the same faction. And from this comment here:

I believed Silviu was Town, I had motives to keep Leafia around

It looks like you’re compensating for the friendliness from D1. You don’t want to be grouped with Leafia now that they might get burned.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? ALSO PHONE WTH DID U GO— I FEEL ALONE, I NEED DISCORD MAFIA COMRADES IN HERE @Caitlin

That’s just reasonable isn’t it? If you think about it, with night abilities we could do a much more informed lynch the next day.

No, I wasn’t on Magnus last night, Magnus did went to me and he thinks his action failed.

I didn’t mean to suggest u went on them. I meant that u knew something about role mechanics that could possibly confirm Magnus. But I understand how ppl might misunderstand what I said.

Something like that, being attacked by groupscum makes them town 100%, well kinda since most neutral evil roles are immune to their attacks, but Luminary / Cult Leader have to specifically use any kind of night action (besides re-train) on Neutral Evil in order to invite to scum chat and spare use of Convert later.

For Assassin I can agree that Magnus will be town 100%

What I should doing is looking for people who believes Magnus is Neutral Evil, more or less agreeing with Zorvo there.

The new voting system makes it harder to find votes via search machine.

1 Like

It does. But it also makes it easier to compile at any time and see who is voting for what.

1 Like

@Jarek I do think that occupying Yamikarp may be hit, it does stop the attack but probably doesnt stop the occupy because of Command’s non-attack strongman for Assassin’s roleblock to succeed.

Yamikarp is also voting Magnus here

VOTE: Yamikarp