Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

The person could have been converted night 1.

Or you can vote someone who can never be a convert or a wolf.

Me.

Lol. Not great, still gotta get used

Good catch, something to think about later

I don’t really agree? It’s a pretty basic post, anyone could make it really. If Leafia sees an ally get pushed they could just be like ‘ok let’s lynch Zorvo instead as they’re a safe lynch’, or they too realize Zorvo could be an addition to town.

I don’t think they create their own faction? I think the biting etc. is all just lore and the roles aren’t changed. But maybe I’m wrong

Duh. (Also noted that Garfooled seems to have forgotten that evils convert)

I’m Dutch yea! It’s p cool here! Doesn’t feel like giants at all tho because I’m tall too so it more feels like the ppl in other countries are just… short xD

I was hoping my case was gonna be very convincing and people would be like “Oh yeah, let’s get this guy in as lord, he’s a safe choice”.

Like a Neutral Lord is the best option.

Bro stop trying to kill me I have a win condition to achieve and I win with you.

Your goal should be to remove the converting evil faction.

Haha tall iris short peeps

I’m not gonna wolf side.

I explained why I ain’t gonna do that.

If you make me lord you can also control my bites if you would like.

Damn this post is like one big logic fallacy. Why would Frost having rolled evil thrice in a row mean they will be evil now too? And like yes you didn’t fully tie the two together but you first mentioned it and then start accusing Frost a bit so it’s clear it was the intention to mention the two in one message

Like there is a reason I claimed.

I looked at this role and looked at what happens if they become Lord.

Town gains a very good position to win and puts the evil faction in a worst position.

Sooo what should we do? Do we compromise with Zorvo to control him to roleblock someone for 2 days?

So let me get this straight: You support foreign powers and yet you also believe my view against the support? Isn’t it like conflicting like I mentioned earlier

Medieval politics and I firmly believe in Azure Dragoon, you on other hand have some heretical philosophy.

I still feel like we work with Zorvo

If we can elect someone we think is town at this stage then they have 1 single night to be able to turn evil.

Its also possible to investigate them.

It might not be fully clearing but could be worthwhile in the end idk.

1 Like

Does this look like a dangerous role?

No it doesn’t.
It can be a good role for town.

Is this the king of Lord you want?
Why yes, Yes it is!

The issue is how to contain an vampire without having a bite victim. It’s possible to afford one night having combined effort to roleblock + bypass + attack Zorvo so we won’t have to worry about him day 2.

Is Wazza Happy? I feel like this is the only plsyer I am familiar with here.

That way, we have more confirmed roles while they are doing this.

But Happy is being so disappointing rn. It’s gonna suck if Happy turns out to be wolf.

Who are you referring to, Creature? I am confused right now.