Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

because i still have to look at their day two wagon and am, unfortunately, a lazy excuse for a human being

1 Like

no. no it is not.

laughing girl

@clonedcheese

Amelia for being roleblocked on the 4-kill night.

Amelia can be NE. But thatā€™s about it.

Your reasons are wrong. And imo they still are.

However, I provided different one which explains it.

Bad argument.

They could be already on the wagon.
Or are scared of not beiung able to convert / kill tonight and outing themselves is not beneficial.

Or they might think Cloned is NE for that matter.

I donā€™t mind voting here.
/vote Sand @Host_Account_1

Day 3 Vote Count # 7

Voted Voters Votes
clonedcheese Jarek (#5263), sand (#5394), Gorta (#5750) 3/5
sand clonedcheese (#5447), CRichardFortressLies (#5808) 2/5
[No Exe] Arctic (#4781) 1/5
[Not voting] Amelia, Aelin, Capybara 3

If any of these votes are missing or wrong, ping the host

You may now vote without tagging the hosts.

If we had 4 evils and Cloned/Sand were town v town, then the day would probably be over already.

youā€™re making a mistake tbh

@Arctic youā€™re townsiding or what? why are you still voting no exe?

please try to be less obviously evil

being a neutral doesnt give you the right to be condescending as fuck. im not evil because I fucking told you to actually put your vote somewhere that isnt useless Jesus christ

believe it or not there is still a chance this game could practically end today and Id rather not lose. if you think my urgency to not be misexecuted into a very well possible GAME LOSS is ā€œobvious evilā€ (which you dont because you have practically seen how I play during lylo) then you need to actually reevaluate regardless if youre a neutral or not

See Iā€™m thinking that you/Cloned have a wolf.
Why canā€™t it be you?

how else would i entertain myself

because none of my actions or claimed actions make sense as a mafia member to claim. im not going to stretch the truth/misconstrue It and make some nonexistence case on cloned either unlike what heā€™s done with me. its poe, duh, but I very obviously would be having much more of a deafeatist attitude today if I was scumā€¦which I havenā€™t been. I am literally actually trying to not get myself killed

literally doing anything but visiting the thread, or at least doing nothing but calling people wolfy in the rudest ways imaginable