Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Generally speaking I think it’s safer to assume that all mod posts regarding flips are true until there are reasons to doubt it. And so I’m just blindly gonna assume Frost is town.

1 Like

I mean to be fair I was new for a while, I’m less new now I’m finally learning to play the game kinda. I need to shake the “not doing stuff D1 meta” a bit more because I know that bothers people; bothers me too. 48 hours of pretending to exist convincingly enough to not die when I could just play the game

:nerd_face:

I’m definitely biased lmao

Help me get into the game Atlas. Save me from myself.

I don’t really believe Frost was a wolf.

1 Like

Flicker

Railgun if you don’t want to see me get pushed by neon for the entire game(it is not useful)

3 Likes

If only I could help

Ok
Cause I think flips can be misleading
But maybe it’s just the thing about some rolecards being partly censored out or whatever
We do know for a fact that Kii crafted his own rolecard to be shown upon flip, though, and his real rolecard will not show (if I understood correctly)
That’s the sort of thing I’m worried about, but I’m not really sure Frost would’ve been able to make a fake rolecard just in one day.

1 Like

I think it was Flicker. You were teamed with them.

1 Like

Maybe we should get into a big heated 1 v 1 fight for old times sake

uh
sure?
why haven’t you and jaiden interacted as much as i suspected you two would

That was when I was new and bad I’m not new and still bad now

2 Likes

Ah was he trying to use his ability on you before he settled for min instead?

Anyway, I have a habit of distrusting people who call me scum, and I’m 100% doing that with artemis.

Someone unbiased take a look at them like some sort of UAV and tell me if they look good or not. Part of me feels like their suspicion of me does look good, I just don’t see it because I’m the target of suspicion.

I don’t think I see Jaiden being a wolf right now, but I’m not super confident on the read. I think her EoD was mostly pretty towny.

1 Like

I think this is V/V/V?

wtf

you haven’t been scum since flicker? damn

can you make a big fancy readlist for me

1 Like

I haven’t seen much from Jaiden that I’ve been inclined to talk about. I feel like 90% of her content is just saying “I’m town” and 10% of it is her shading me for pushing Creature which… fair. But largely I’ve just not seen much with which to bounce off of with her.

We have talked a lot in recent games but that’s largely been because we’ve been working together to solve and I just don’t see much solving here from her at all.

I think there’s a lot of others I’ve barely interacted with why is Jaiden the person you most expect me to talk to that it caught your eye?

1 Like

[quote=“Magnus, post:4227, topic:5246, full:true”]

I’ll comment on this too
Yesterday I said I suspected that Kiiruma was trying to pocket Hazard
And maybe this is unnecessary to say, but if Hazard is a wolf, Kiiruma is almost definitely town because that wasn’t a post to a scum buddy.