[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

The helpfulness is NAI, I don’t particularly think it’s suspicious or indicative of anything at all, besides you being a nice person. It’s just that I have a slight suspicion on you based on the way you’ve been vibing in the thread without doing too much, and it’s not a very strong suspicion because I’m guilty of doing the exact same thing but at a much higher volume. And this is mostly based on how I remember when we wolfed together and we both just chilled in the thread at the start of the game while most of the town was silent lol. So it’s not wolf-indicative but I know it’s within your wolf range, if that makes any sense.

Clonedcheese I’m just wary of because of the way he pointed fingers at Voodoo despite a misunderstanding. Again, light suspicion, like I want to keep an eye on him but I wouldn’t currently vote him for that.

2 Likes

If my explanations sound hedgy it’s because they are. Lol

1 Like

Now that was a fun game lol. It was like a Joy Emoji FM, iirc?
There were some cursed SoBs there, but iirc we kinda just were quiet because town was self destructing.

Whereas this was literally early on when I couldn’t really say much of worth anyway so I don’t quite think it’s the same but I get where you’re coming from at the same time.

1 Like

So yeah, I’m not actually willing to vote anyone yet; I’ve just been scoping out the thread based on who’s checked in and what they’ve said so far

Which is basically, some people (like me) talked a lot and accomplished nothing
Other people only popped in and out but still contributed more useful content than fluff

1 Like

Yep, the Joy Thing game. Other than the modkills that killed the town WiM the game was pretty fun before and after that point.

And yeah, I know that was different also because we were gracing that game with our poetry which is why it’s just a vague basis for comparison rather than “I know exactly how you post as a wolf”

1 Like

Sssssssss.

/vote Windward @Geyde

Start analyzing the stuff we have Wind.

Kiiruma and Leetic’s desire to get the game actually going is a good look for them. I’m willing to give both of them townlean for now.

Not too busy so I think I’ll call it a night. Good night everyone. Yawns :sleepingleafeon:

I’M HERE!

1 Like

how does it feel to be here?

I am just happy I am back! I still need to look at the beginning message though to see what is going on

1 Like

I (somewhat) read up to everything!

hey guys, how’s it going

is there actually much content?

Hello fellow Journalists from hit game “Untrusted - Web of Cybercrime” :sunglasses:

1 Like

there is very little for anyone to work with here and that’s not good WE HAVE 12 MORE HOURS BEFORE THE DAY ENDS

@Gorta that doesn’t look like 12 more hours to me

2 Likes

If you want content, then make content. Ask questions, point fingers, or something. Don’t just complain there’s nothing and then leave.

Btw why is Leafia voting me if there’s nothing to analyze

I feel like her vote was just weirdly placed
Or her suspicion is weirdly placed
…whatever, ill just OMGUS her

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_3