[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

you could be on a post limitation and just not be allowed to tell us, but at that point i think if you are town you woudlnt try to convince us if you think you are dying

(also if your town PLEASE break your “post limitation” just once so we can be sure its not legit)

Yup ik, I am town and not under a post limitation. I’ll not use amogus terminology just to fuck with yall.

TBH, Mafia using one of their activation to make someone use among us talk will be a massive waste, but also hilarious.

Dear scumteam, please do this for my entertainment from the beyond.

1 Like

Alright TY for that.

Honestly, i could see mafia doing a “”“meme”"" activation as a disguise for something else. Maybe they will make it so the person has to use among us terms, but swap crewmate with imposter. We probably wouldnt think much of it, but it would actually be a big brain move from scum

1 Like

should I use untrusted terms to fuck with everyone afterwards

2 Likes

Oh also, before I forget

/vote Leetic @Host_Account_3

Do I think I’m gonna live? Not really. Do I think I should live? Not really. But would be nice if I could.

I would be down for this.

Untrusted is a fun game

guys lets do Forum untrusted lesgo

Well this is an uneventful EoD
I guess there’s still plenty of time left for discussion but idk, I expected to see a bit more than EggYolk just rolling over and dying

It just occurred to me that EggYolk’s pfp does not actually show an egg yolk

Sus

1 Like

Hi i here

Got scared about this
But

M
Think im fine w this dying

Why is the UI purple

Idk, is it a new feature? I only noticed it last night.

Yeah, I don’t wanna accidentally spew my team :smiling_imp: … no but yeah as I said, the more I live, the less I’ll have to give for town and the better I’ll be a frame for scum because I started the game on a bad day.

Given that EggYolk is relatively new
Is this behavior towny

I mean, it’s something I got from playing botc. though ig it doesn’t matter as much here because dead people can talk in botc making myslynches much less of a detriment.

Normally you expect innocent people to fight back :confused:

Assuming you could control the execution today, who would it be?

1 Like

They already voted for leetic so I assume them

also hi im here now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah as YBW said, Leetic is the other person people suspect.

Do you suspect leetic too then?

also i see what people mean by the purple im lovin this tbh