[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Alright, so for this post I’ll do a trustfall. For those unaware, a trustfall is where you take every player and state your best reason(s) for reading them as town. It can help you get out of tunnels and confirmation bias, and if it’s difficult to come up with a reason why a player’s town, that can say a lot. So here goes, in alphabetical order:

Clonedcheese - Has been going after bold targets for scum
Dum - Has been pretty open about their actions last phase
EggYolk - Scum might act more concerned with the growing wagon on them
ElithePsycho - Panic at EoD feels genuine, scum didn’t jump to secure Leafia
Gortia - Doesn’t acquiesce to pressure from active players in a way that scum usually would
Kiiruma - Responses to people look genuine
Sharklifter - Their posts don’t seem to have an agenda
Universal - The tunneliness is a bit excessive for scum
windwardaway - Has been very extraverted in a way that is difficult to maintain as scum
YoubutWorse (previously VooDooSH) - Has done well keeping up with engagement after subbing into an inactive slot, which is usually very difficult for scum

Out of these, the ones I believe the least are EggYolk, clonedcheese, and Universal. Anyone else is free to do this exercise if they wish.

2 Likes

Has EggYolk been here since the wagon formed on them? Genuine question cause I’m not actually sure.

Not that difficult for me to maintain as I toppost as both alignments, although I think maybe my volume in recent scumgames has fallen a bit (I’ve mostly randed mafia since the summer so I don’t think I’ve had that many town games since then)

Id like to also do this, though, but I might not have time before EoD. Depending on how much time I have before the day ends, I may come back to this, but if the thread is actually active I’d rather spend the time I have interacting with others and building wagons.

(also, I’ve been playing FM for a little over a year, started the same time as YBW, and I have almost 40 games under my belt)

Just in case I’m not here for EoD (I might be this time around, we’ll have to see), I’ll Vote: EggYolk (@Host_Account_3). I’m fine with voting there, as their effort has been unimpressive and their reads all feel too easy to make. The one thing I am interested in though is how they were suspecting Wazza, who was already dead at that point - if @EggYolk wants to elaborate further, they’re welcome to.

1 Like

/vote Egg @Host_Account_3 I feel like Egg’s ISO is lacking despite putting out a full readlist and it feels kind of fake

that’s all you’re getting out of me at 3 AM. Tomorrow I’ll put more reads out

1 Like

I should be here for the EoD, but yeah

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering about that too but I was there when they posted it, and they definitely wrote the post overnight. So whether it comes from town making reads during the night, or from a wolf in an attempt to derpclear themselves from the night kill, I don’t know.

I really want to see the VC

VC Day 2 #5

Voted Voters Votes
EggYolk Windwardaway (#895), ElithePsycho (#910), Leetic (#1133), Gorta (#1134) 4/6
Clonedcheese Dum (#1078) 1/6
Leetic Universal (#1095) 1/6
Windward Clonedcheese (#1107) 1/6
Not Voting Kiiruma, YouButWorse, EggYolk, Sharklifter 4

/unvote @Host_Account_3

1 Like

I’ll place my vote back around EoD unless EggYolk does something astonishingly towny

this is wrong, i was on leetic because i tought wind was on it

since they clearly arent

/vote EggYolk @Host_Account_3

1 Like

VC Day 2 #6

Voted Voters Votes
EggYolk ElithePsycho (#910), Leetic (#1133), Gorta (#1134), Dum (#1142) 4/6
Leetic Universal (#1095) 1/6
Windward Clonedcheese (#1107) 1/6
Not Voting Kiiruma, Windwardaway (#1140) YouButWorse, EggYolk, Sharklifter 5

Well, I was for a while lol

Oh nvm I misread what you said

I voted leetic briefly as an RT but not as a serious vote, though, so maybe that’s what you saw

Noted that people definitely seem to prefer wagoning EggYolk over clonedcheese

There are also several townreads on cloned

I don’t necessarily think that’s a bad thing; I think the reasoning laid out by those who townread him made enough sense that I’m not really questioning it

Just thinking ahead about wagonomics mostly

So like… Nobody is TRing EggYolk lol
Does anyone still have them at null, or otherwise something that isn’t a scumread? Just wondering.

1 Like