[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

you clearly cant you said you cant read 10

newbie moment

how do you iso someone in this website? First time playing here

Nice, I didn’t know what an ISO meant until I googled it just now. But yeah it’s just 14 posts go for it.

yolkegg

this provides a sort-of-justification for not talking
so uh
it’s not good but like
eh

did he
ever read through today

no this was his last post of the day
in conclusion this D1 SUCKS (and also leafia pointed out something above there that I don’t really feel is correct on that particular post but eh)

oh no it’s this one

yeah this uh
i guess the thought process behind “these guys tallk = crewmate” is villagery but also he realizes that it’s easily fakeable so probably NAI

offers no explanation, particularly to gonta
hmmmm

yeah
he has a metric crap ton of self-awareness
i dont know if this is particualrly AI, since i was the same way when i was new, but
also derpclear denied

…damage control?
what do you mean damage control
there hasn’t been any damage done methinks
literally only flipped villagers and yeah
also also that game?
that has nothing to do with this game
overall very sus post

i’ve seen people claim the most opposite, but
eh
doesn’t matter

i do not like this post
it does nothing
also i dont understand the thing about me being mech confirmed being “relieveing”

this is probably NAI

progression 100

click on their username and then click the ‘‘x posts in topic’’ thing, thats how it works for me

should probably write a conclusion
/vote eggyolk @Host_Account_3

1 Like

True, infact I agreed in the post you quoted.

sorry can’t help it

Damage control in the sense that you were walking back on your push, as I mentioned in that post, the explanation that he went “Well, my last Imposter game went bad. I’ll do good in this one!” is fine but I really didn’t like how it was done yesterday. I still don’t, but you have been seen scanning from people I think are reading better so can’t argue against it. Also comes into play with me being relieved about you being supported by Medscan.

If I may ask, why did you not like the explanaton? I didn’t either BUT I want to see if you had the same reasons as I did, because it looks like your just saying that out of the blue and never looked at me from that point, just at what Eli said and just went ‘‘yeah i dont like this’’ which doesn’t seem like a town move to me

I said that the explanation was decent, it does make sense for someone to try and up their Imposter game when they did do a lot of damage to their fellow Imposters last game. I just didn’t like the way it was done yesterday it went “Ok, imma ISO him” and then “wow this tone is very different! I see wolf motivation behind it”.

The tone being different was a very weird read to me because theoretically it should be the opposite where I look good, where it looked like a unnecessary move for pressure onto me and then said it got fixed (where I still didn’t understand that part cause where the hell did it get fixed)

And this, I guess I see it but its such a weird thing to base it on a game that was entirely different, and supposedly I did play well to a lot others, which makes me feel like I played socially well but read my situation wrong, so to think I would have such a big motivation to improve my whole game is weird and I feel like its very weird to call it a big read and baddie behaviour cause they wanted to ‘‘improve’’ as a new player

Also, I must say this. I might not be very experienced when it comes to FM, but I absolutely hate the fucking self awareness point. I see why jumping on someone being too self aware is reasonable, but being aware of what you’re doing is how you get better.

Still unhappy with Eli this game, but I trust Dum currently and there’s a mechanical link between them so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

tbh i agree and another thing i will say is that you guys base baddie behaviour really fucking stupidly and instantly like for saying sorry = evil or just in general worrying about how you look = evil

most of these things I’ve seen good guys do aswell quite a lot so I have no idea how people get these thoughts

1 Like

I feel you on this. I started the day voting eli, until i realized they are mech confirmed from my POV

Oh right this reminds me to add onto my thing.

I do get informed if you destroy the gadget (I mean, think about it if an Ultimate Inventor could see that their thing was no longer functioning) and it’s basically enabling you / me to perform an action (or well, you, in my stead, hopefully even if you don’t get activated).

I don’t know if anything will happen if it gets destroyed but it goes without saying try and weigh up if something bad would happen whether a risk is worth it. Hopefully you’ll be alive to explain stuff lol.

1 Like

Tbf I was also super self-aware as a newbie (and still am lol) so I really can’t fault you for that
It’s more a question of the way in which you’re self-aware and how you use it, rather than saying that being self-aware is objectively scummy

I don’t think it was a huge point against you, though. I’m mostly looking at other things.

inb4 I get dayvigged

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s not that bad lol.

Bang - Wind has blown up with some sort of mechanical smell in the air and has died.
She was: …

1 Like

Anyway, we sorta have 2 pairs.

Eli is confirming Dum’s action and Dum’s action at least partially confirms Eli.
It’s possible that it wasn’t interpreted as a kill (or that mafia stopped killing actions) but at the very least we know the manipulative part on Eli went through.
If somehow we find out this wasn’t the case (perhaps people can find out what action was prevented or try to find it out N1) then we’d be able to know how hard of a confirm this is.

Wind’s confirmed my action and I’ve confirmed about what it was.
Wind has me as town due to it, I don’t have any reason to read Wind as town from it, but I mean, I targeted Wind due to townreading them lol and so far all’s good there.
The good thing is we kinda have a feedback loop between us due to the nature of what we both know
If I get activated N3, I’m making a neighbourhood if Wind’s alive, so get fucked maf