[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Tbf I was also super self-aware as a newbie (and still am lol) so I really can’t fault you for that
It’s more a question of the way in which you’re self-aware and how you use it, rather than saying that being self-aware is objectively scummy

I don’t think it was a huge point against you, though. I’m mostly looking at other things.

inb4 I get dayvigged

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s not that bad lol.

Bang - Wind has blown up with some sort of mechanical smell in the air and has died.
She was: …

1 Like

Anyway, we sorta have 2 pairs.

Eli is confirming Dum’s action and Dum’s action at least partially confirms Eli.
It’s possible that it wasn’t interpreted as a kill (or that mafia stopped killing actions) but at the very least we know the manipulative part on Eli went through.
If somehow we find out this wasn’t the case (perhaps people can find out what action was prevented or try to find it out N1) then we’d be able to know how hard of a confirm this is.

Wind’s confirmed my action and I’ve confirmed about what it was.
Wind has me as town due to it, I don’t have any reason to read Wind as town from it, but I mean, I targeted Wind due to townreading them lol and so far all’s good there.
The good thing is we kinda have a feedback loop between us due to the nature of what we both know
If I get activated N3, I’m making a neighbourhood if Wind’s alive, so get fucked maf

Im here now! How are you :D

Oh wow, you finally exist? Welcome to the thread.
Feel free to read up on things since the start of the day and give some thoughts.

welcome!

Im mostly fine, except for my maybe possibilly unintetionally vannilyzing @ElizaThePsycho

2 Likes

Woo! Good morning. Must’ve been a long slumber.

Hi Uni, have you read anything or do you have any comments on the night actions?

*that was supposed to be “and”, not “or”

1 Like

-Show up
-Ask for a few hours to catch up
-Refuse to elaborate further
-Dissapear

1 Like

in case you haven’t noticed im currently occupied with something else

im still in the process of reading lol

3 Likes

I have been reading. I usually come on late at night and no one appears to be active so I end up not posting as much. I also end up just scrolling through conversations and reads, so some of my thoughts may not be too accurate with the source material

1 Like

That being said, does anyone care to elaborate with their reads?

VC Day 2 #3

Voted Voters Votes
EggYolk Windwardaway (#895), ElithePsycho (#910) 2/6
Windwardaway Clonedcheese (#660) 1/6
Not Voting Dum (#832), Gorta, Leetic, Kiiruma, VooDooSh, EggYolk, Sharklifter, Universal 8

I already did, which you would’ve seen if you’d read up

*read up

Ok.

@WindwardAway is pretty obvious town, trying to advance the game and keep the thread going

@Kiiruma is linked to windward from their night action, and since @WindwardAway seems to think its good for town, i townread Kiiruma too

@ElizaThePsycho is mechanically confirmed from my POV, as my article should wipe their memory (wich it did) and kill them, wich it failed to do, likely due to revolutionary

I did scroll a bit through the thread but the main components I’ve accumulated thus far is that

Leectic doesn’t like my slot because of my inactivity

Clonedcheese suspects Windward

People are on edge after the vote from last day where Leafia and Eli were tied and Leafia flipped town

And Eggyolk is being voted on by Windward and Eli.

1 Like