[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

let’s say we misexecute then thats 3 v 5 then dum shoots town then thats 3 vs 4 then tomorrow is mylo

I’m guessing the bomb isn’t real at this point

@dum, assuming you are town who do you shoot tonight?

I’ll probably end up voting wind

damn I missed alot, f for school and being in a horrible mood ig

what if I just vote myself

nah that’s boring, but jesus christ things have went south haven’t they

/vote wind

@Host_Account_3

You do get more info if I flip wolf, but if I flip town what’s your conclusion gonna be?

And Gorta is now voting me, so wagons are tied at L-1

Now this is podracing!

1 Like

@Sharklifter if you don’t want to die I suggest you vote me to self-pres

If you don’t really care then lol

I took away all the derp clears today though so you have to have more reasons than that to SR me

Did I forget to respond to this

Why would Dum claim to have a gun as mafia? He could’ve just not said anything

I just remembered I actually did get misyeeted in LyLo once

Well
We probably aren’t in LyLo either way since I’m pretty sure leetic and Kiiruma return
And regardless of their alignments it would mean the game isn’t gonna end today even if you vote me out, or if Shark flips town

I just don’t like that Shark still doesn’t have a defense for himself, but I do like how there are competing wagons for once, unlike D1 where there were essentially no real wagons until EoD (and barely), or D2 where there was a unanimous wagon on EggYolk with no other contestants.

The only thing making me doubt that the competing wagons are helpful is that I’m the other wagon, meaning I should assume Shark is scum for it, but the players voting and pushing me are players I think are town, which would imply it’s mostly townies voting town, and that wolves are either on their scumbuddy or Shark is also town

And if Shark is town then we’re really just screwed because if I don’t flip today, I know you’ll flip me tomorrow regardless of Shark’s alignment

VC Day 3 #7

Voted Voters Votes
Sharklifter ElithePsycho, Dum (#2287), Windwardaway (#2310) 3/4
Windwardaway YoubutWorse (#1925), Universal (#2480), Gorta (#2491) 3/4
Not Voting Sharklifter 1

DM host if vc is wrong

If I had to call someone scum on my wagon it would be Uni, but I’m really conflicted on him

The thing is that I find a lot of his posts to have decent explanations to them but I also feel like he’s agenda pushing me now and was trying to set it up since yesterday when it seemed like there were others who already scumread me

But I think leetic said the exact same thing already and I thought leetic was scummier than uni

Thing is, I still think leetic might be scum, but that probably implies uni is town, and in that case I guess I’m just fucked and played terribly this game since I can’t convince YBW and Gorta I’m town and I think they’re town

I don’t want those two voted out after my flip

I still think Uni and leetic can be scum together if they’re both extremely good at wolf theatre and distancing, to guarantee that one of them always endgames and wins

But everyone else has said they don’t think they’re ever w/w so I must be wrong

It’s just that I’ve run out of people to scumread

And it isn’t because I’m a wolf
It’s because if i have to pick one of Uni/leetic and then Sharklifter, there’s no third player I think would be scum

So my reads are just fucked and I’m being useless.

I’d hammer myself but I don’t want to end the day this early and I would really like Sharklifter to do something, even if it’s just a vote on me to save himself

He’s not even doing that