when i said it was disgusting i meant its obvious scum team is hard on someone

1 Like

It’s not going to stay at 3v3 till EoD

Ohhhhh

then force them to hammer the thing, but do not unvote. trust me here

1 Like

Well then

/vote Sharklifter @Host_Account_3

one thing concerning me is from my POV its 100% not doubt certain the windward wagon is NOT pure

Oh right I’m really fucking stupid cause Shark is the only one who hasn’t voted yet

I see your point

even assuming shark = scum and that wind = scum at least one scum is voting wind and that concerns me

The shark wagon fmpov is pure
I can say that much because I’m on it and I think I’m the only one whose alignment should be up for debate

and im just putting this out as worse case scenario, i dont actually belive these 2 are teamed

i really fcking wish i was day vig

Current thoughts on the scumteam are at Uni/Shark/?? probably one of leetic/Kiiruma

Thanks for reminding me why I wanted the gun holder to out
I think I posted about this earlier but at that point I thought it was a day action so it wouldn’t get blocked lol
I finally remembered

I thought it was a public day vig

I got my interpretation of it from here

And apparently that’s not how it’s being run so lel

Anyway this is useless

I think Shark is actually frozen at this point

Hammering me makes him look like scum and guarantees he dies tomorrow

Hammering himself flips him as scum and clears me

i know how AD works, and yeah i can see that happening, but i honestly would have not said anything bcs i dont think scum takes a 50/50 at being fucked with a bad shot

1 Like

Clears me because there’s no fucking way you’d have competing wagons like this if we were both scum

i mean the answer is obvious, they aways hammer you unless they are town, to “take one more with him”