Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

signal boosting this information

1 Like

n-no… i would never interact with my partner like that please you gotta trust me…

1 Like

you’re trying very hard, it’s kind of funny. and also cute. but i don’t think that post means anything. why couldn’t he make that as his first post as mafia

1 Like

i’m townreading tutuu’s random introspective unhinged rambley posts as well as the part of her min read where she brought up emotional guilt. from what she’s mentioned of her wolfplay i’m pretty sure she could fake all of the actual reads/content she’s made so far so i don’t think i care much for reading into that to gauge her alignment. but last game she brought up that she’s worried that when she randed mafia she wouldn’t be able to replicate the unhinged posts, so it might be a good metric. well there will probably be more of it if she’s town i think

@tutuu do you think porscha has done anything alignment indicative. i saw you mention you have a godread on her

1 Like

Hihihhih urrr cuteeee :blush:

I just thought about it really hard, i tried to imagine whats it like being hazard and having his brain and i believe him. It would be a brand new experience for him (wolfing). And he already poops his pants as town every game from anxiety. Ive adjusted my bar for townreading him really low

I didnt say that he couldnt make that post as mafia i just lean on townleaning it

1 Like

this seems like an accurate assessment

bear in mind this was what he opened with when he randed lost wolf. not the same thing, obviously, but the mindset is there

1 Like

Nope, nothing yet

It takes her a while to get going sometime, and shes new to this interface and is struggling with it a bit, + shes just always tired from her exhausting job. So sometimes it can take her quite a while to get into the game, sometimes she never manages to. But activity / effort is never ai for her. If she manages to find time and energy to post a lot i hope i can find her

1 Like

she’s played here before. multiple times actually

noted though

1 Like

Yeah kind of hes evil but he has no tmi (or did he? 2 types of lost wolves) anyway i think normal main pack wolf is scary for for most people when its the first time, especially for hazard whos already scared of his own shadow. So his entry post was important for me, i liked it

he didn’t have TMI, but i still think the mindset of “oh i’m evil” would be there and any shitting himself behaviour would have been present in that game so it’s not a completely useless comparison. and his opening in that game suggests to me that the one he made here is either wolfy or means nothing

for the sake of less spam, i’m going to make my read list in this same post

ordered in tiers

arctic
tutuu
icet
zugzwang

min
leafia
kiiruma
porscha
hazard

lol

the most I’m willing to say on the accuracy of this is that I doubt both wolves are in the top tier. other than that I could see this being any level of good/bad. i’m aware that this is essentially sbpc with the exception of lol, but I do not really care right now. if the lowposters start towntelling then i’ll re-evaluate probably

2 Likes

another point I have against lol is that he’s held off on making a read on my slot. I won’t lie, I scumread him incorrectly in long form games often, but I’ve picked up on some tells and one thing that’s been consistently the case is that he just ignores making a read on me when he’s mafia, whereas when I’ve been tunneling him as v/v he’s usually omgus’ed or called me bad or something. my last two games with him are evidence of this. in wild west 2 I scumread him as v/v and he scumread me back. last game where he was mafia he completely ignored me for most of the game, calling me null every time someone brought me up, even when i started pushing him. he only started pushing me after i brought up that him not pushing me was a wolf tell for him. his treatment of me in this game is more in line with the wolf game, he’s been responding to me on stuff but he hasn’t actually read me

by default it’s strange to not make a read on a slot pushing you strongly. i’m aware that there are some cases where this isn’t true, for example litten ignored tutuu scumreading him last game as v/v, but my experience with lol makes me think this read does apply to specifically him. i have another towngame (MHA FM) and another wolfgame (FAM3) which both follow this trend

3 Likes

fartic is doing town things

thanks fartic

3 Likes

it feels nice to be able to come back to thread and not have to read 400 posts for once

1 Like

10ers are underrated

2 Likes

town - min arctic tutuu

everyone else

scum - lol

2 Likes

Yeah arctic is just lock town never reevaluate for me

1 Like

i’m glad to see it will be easy to make you townread me when i rand mafia

1 Like

lol (3): Zugzwang, min, Arctic
min (2): Kiiruma, tutuu
tutuu (2): IcetFeelsPain, Leafia
Leafia (1): lol

Not Voting (2): Porscha, Hazardwaste

Arctic thinks in a very straightforward way and it shows very clearly in his readlist. Thats the most straightforward way u can parse the playerlist

Right now i feel it in my gut to be a bit convoluted in my way of thinking though so im going with that

This is also really towny