Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

something something insert lashing out at you for disagreeing with my opinion here

why are you of all people complaining

you’re evil and once you die you get to stop playing the game, just like last game :slightly_smiling_face:

im right and ur wrong therefore botc is better

it’s terrible for other reasons but i think it’s villagery

last game wasn’t really fun afterwards, i screwed up yes but in general i couldn’t really interact afterwards cause everyone thought i was evil so kind of threw out motivation

Having guilty conscience as a goodie doesn’t make sense:

• Trying to not look like a dick is fine, but that doesn’t mean you have to wear a mask.
  • People lashing out at you for being wrong is somewhat normal. It is rude, but at one point “tolerable”. (You just get numb to the feeling.)
  • Baddies should care about how people read them, because their death might spew their scumbuddies, which is a sign of a bad (quality) play.

Good guys looking like idiots is nothing new. (We literally have a thread called initiative to improve townplay. If that doesn’t tell you enough about how town sucks in general on this site, then I don’t know what will.) You shouldn’t be afraid of failing; others already did the same anyway, your addition won’t matter much compared to what we have done.

–and now I gotta go AFK for about 6 hours, since I apparently still have work during vacation.

2 Likes

bruh no wait answer my question and/or vote

… thought for later, kiiruma town could imply agent + litten w/w

your “scared of pissing people off” thing just feels like an act to cover up for unintentional hedge which has arisen due to a guilty conscience

this is difficult to prove and i wouldn’t kill you for it yet, probably

i will just wait for you to tmi your wolfteam

why is this the part you challenge rather than the part about me calling you evil

1 Like

i like your funny words magic man

cause you were talking about the BOTF game right

plus i thought i responded to you already about the evil part

thanks
its probably pretty reachy and this literally happened like 14 hours ago but whatever

i mean

the post was my typical asshole post calling someone mafia which normally villagers get annoyed by

big man im here to make friends and have fun playing the game

thats why im worried because its my first time with most people here so i dont want my first impressions to be what i usually would be in a SD game

clearly i was annoyed therefore 100% villager solved the game ez

nah jk, I’m not gonna be annoyed at you calling me mafia, im annoyed at you calling me faking my kindness

i thought all your posts were typical asshole posts

2 Likes

2 Likes

oh right i never explained my thought

L