FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

what’s the % atlas is W, in your opinion?

Yeah, that’s the issue.

No flipped town role had two abilities. And even if they had passives AND abilities, passives were formed around abilities, to keep them coherent.

Here it seems like two totally different things.

-370*0^0+35
I don’t know I haven’t seen him until now

kinda based actually

Solic, your reads

dumb question, perhaps
but like, I have this ability to swap items between any players. (+ choose for it to happen before or after item giving abilities in OoO, but w/e)

I assume it means I can also target dead people and myself.
Is there anyone dead that is known to have any items? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ftr, I targeted nobody N1

wut

The GGhana wagon seems the most pure here tbh

I expected more from Ghana’s ISO, kind of fine with them being a wagon.

sulit?

…how

I would say Atlas is 50% wolf exactly at this point

If I were to look at things mechanically, Taffy’s claim is definitely rand wolf in an objective sense

u seemed kinda sure it was an outing post, regardless? or was it just hyperbole

You have 3 players who killed wolves on Cape
How the fuck is that not pure

1 Like

Cause i town read all of them do you not.
Nutella is far out of wolf meta
Marl multiple spews
Night has been towny as fuck
Shen is the most towny player in the game

The only player who was scumread by all three town who died last night and who is still alive is Arctic, and since all the others flipped scum that seems like a good choice, or either Eliza or Apprentice but that’s based on my own reads and quite frankly they tend to suck.

and four that havn’t why does that change or take part of any discredit to what i said

Arctic is a Town Leader player, beancat killed a wolf, Frost is trying to lead the Town, GGhana is GGhana so no matter where he is, it’s awkward, Kiiruma killed a wolf, NANOOK is NANOOK, I don’t know them and I killed a wolf.

How could you genuinely consider this wagon not pure, or in fact, how could you consider GGhana’s wagon pure where you stated only 4 people

i dont think the wagon being pure means ghana is necessarily W. but i agree its pure (only tinfoil is marl but i dont think so)

1 Like

neat thx!