FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

im not the one with the red check

people think that ATN saw me and YBW as incompatible

FMPOV it was them going with a wolfread they had

given this comment I assume you see either taffy or gghana as locked wolf and are thinking about possible spews.
which of them is the wolfier one in your mind?

Think youre reading into that one a bit too much Arctic.

Wait I am stupid, I mistook Wisdom for Sulit

not really, it’s really contrived but i’m leaning on gghana being town for the cape shenanigans and i don’t think it would be beneficial for wolf taffy to tell a villager not to waste their shot on them when that could have caused gghana to shoot proph instead

wolf taffy wants to get shot as much as possible assuming our poe is correct, since they’re immune

shrug i don’t care much for it but i will say i told you so

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 10 Blizer (#4208); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mansnicks (#4534); mollylikesorigami (#1657); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#4193); WindwardAway (#4526)
Cape90 6 beancat (#3417); Frostwolf103 (#3568); GGhana (#3450); Kiiruma (#4271); NANOOK (#3900); Wazza (#4268)
GGhana 3 Marluxion (#4067); nutella (#4053); Shending_Help (#4057)
Not Voting 22 Alice (#2695); Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic (#2706); Ashlyn (#3335); Atlas; BradLand (#3733); CRichardFortressLies (#2958); Drinks; eevee; epitau; Gorta; Italy; Kyubey; Maxi; nightingale (#36); Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic (#3329); Taffy (#3359); Zone_Q11 (#562)

/vote cape90 @Dark_Joycat

haha now you need to post vc again

2 Likes

To be fair, I also accidentally exposed my action list.

guys
I don’t know how you can’t read this as cape/YWB being different alignments

1 Like

first and foremost, you looked really town off meta since we hydra’d together and both of us were town. I think you look considerably townier this game which just makes you very likely town off meta alone.

this interaction just is pure town tbh, especially with the comment on Alice being obvious as nontown

this looks really unpartnered with sulit.

This is a towny comment that feels like you are comfortable and not afraid to say something like that like I would assume mafia would be. Especially with Chloe flipped town.

This part might not be so good but I feel like now that 1 of them has flipped wolf I feel like this comment is towny XD.

I also found this post towny but it was also after the shot so lul

The guy hasn’t expressed any reads on either YWB or Cape this game, and probably hasn’t even read the game. He then shoots YWB without asking for shortlist or whatever and then asks people to shoot cape. He clearly had TMI lol

1 Like

Oh, that’s why people were shooting them.
No wonder, this role didn’t fit a power curve of town roles.

Taffy not dying is ~eh towny. Wolfs had totem of undying on Sulit. No real reason to have second one?

/vote GGhana @Dark_Joycat

I have things like richard and marl and kiiruma being towny because of boats event
beancat and whazza and brad for killing wolves (i think?)
wind i guess voted and shot proph, though that one holds less weight.

Shending feels like on the same wave length as kiiruma so im willing to call them town because reasons ¯_(ツ)_/¯

people sus taffy
and sirderps killed a consensus townread

(by the way, I love the fact that sulit lost wolf claimed and they were actually a lost wolf, no reason, I just think it’s funny as hell :rofl: )

a taffy wolf could spew gghana town
gghana town would make cape’s slot deserving of a 2nd look due to posts like DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #1487 by GGhana

• there’s the theory that some dead towny had a red check on cape

can someone tell me something cape and arctic?
i can’t believe I’ve like nothing with regards to players so active

I am and that’s why my vote is there

what

1 Like

I know ur town, source: you’re obvious today. but FMPOV ATNoName just probs had a gut scumread on me

1 Like

ugh
idk
@Cape90 are you a wolf

Can you claim, please?

I am not but I really don’t care if I die tbh. Allows me to practice for 602 race in July :smiley: