FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

what’s the spew there?

Re nutella: I had them as W-lean most of d1, but they got better towards the end, and notably Chloe had them lock V, it honestly seemed like one of their strongest reads and they told me to sheep them on it.

Then it just got stronger when i read Sulit ISO, i remember thinking Nutella was V from Sulit pushing them for having Cape as W (which also im kinda spews cape a little too).

And lastly Nutellas d2 has been extremely freeflowy. Me and her worked together duing the first ITA phase and before that, and jumped back and forth about reads and thoughts.

I havent played with Nut a lot and i think they might be a rly good wolf. But then they fooled Chloe as well as myself so im down to almost lock them V (can re-eval later)

Re Litten: sounds like a paranoia problem. Like i can give u that Litten is a good wolf, but he would he hardbus his partners this way? (i think there’s a ton of indivudual reasons they’ve been towny too, both how they handled their own role / molly’s role and other read stuff. But i guess that doesn’t convince you)

Re Ranta: Noted. i’ll keep it in mind.

Re Maxi: I kinda agree that’s a Rand!V post. Think i’d still put them in the question mark part of the PoE personally even with that, but i can see it.

Re Luxy: Convinction on what? I feel like i was in thread with him d1, and while i agreed with some thoughts of his, i dont think high conviction was the word to describe him compared to others?

Re gorta: Okay noted. Ye that shot gives them a bit of cred i guess. It’s a very bussable slot that was likely to die anyway though

1 Like

oh right now that Prophy is dead

/vote Cape @Dark_Joycat

1 Like

Visor pushed proph pretty hard

And taffy who i believe ppl had as w/w with proph anyway

1 Like

anyways gtg smoke a pillow

/Vote Cape @Dark_Joycat

Damn right, this is our vote now.
Until next ITA phase in which the bullets shall fly (hopefully)

1 Like

Why? I shot Prophylaxis and voted them too.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 8 Blizer (#4208); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#4193)
Cape90 6 beancat (#3417); Frostwolf103 (#3568); GGhana (#3450); Kiiruma (#4271); NANOOK (#3900); Wazza (#4268)
GGhana 3 Marluxion (#4067); nutella (#4053); Shending_Help (#4057)
Not Voting 24 Alice (#2695); Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic (#2706); Ashlyn (#3335); Atlas; BradLand (#3733); CRichardFortressLies (#2958); Drinks; eevee; epitau; Gorta; Italy; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; nightingale (#36); Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic (#3329); Taffy (#3359); WindwardAway (#2519); Zone_Q11 (#562)

Something tells me I don’t think so

nice pop in lol :sunglasses:

kill taffy kill ghana kill epi

tbf now that Prophy flipped as well I can officially concede to @nightingale

yeah no we just have shitty luck

1 Like

i still want to know your response to my reponse to your scumread of me

Night v goes without saying tbh

2 Likes

Speaking of which, who has the ITA chart?

Like, now that YBW/AT/Proph/Demi are all dead I feel like I can get a better analysis of the shots.

visor dead (if i picked out who was called visor right)

I will harass you

Night has it

1 Like

hair ass

No?

Outed wolf is visor

1 Like

i’m gonna be asleep soon so gl :joy_cat: