FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

I want to say, that I wanted to bury Cape today but I thought Swedish was claiming a green check on them. So there’s nothing stopping me from tunneling tbem now.

Cape can wait. Lets kill Proph 1st.

Unless that check is a lie

I do as well. However, it has very little relation to his alignment.

I have no idea
I’m going to ISO ATNo for any sort of hint

1 Like

alright I’m just gonna jokerpost for the rest of the day until 5 pm

/vore cape90

@Dark_Joycat

It wasn’t cause of the check
It was because I believed they had TMI over Sulit being a wolf, in a way similar to whysper.

o-o

2 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Prophylaxis 14 Alice (#2695); Arctic (#2706); Ashlyn (#3335); Blizer (#3336); CRichardFortressLies (#2958); Frostwolf103 (#2690); Kiiruma (#3388); Marluxion (#2314); NANOOK (#2044); nightingale (#36); Solic (#3329); Taffy (#3359); Wazza (#3331); WindwardAway (#2519)
Taffy 9 BradLand (#1671); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); nutella (#1723); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#723)
Cape90 2 beancat (#3417); GGhana (#3450)
Not Voting 17 Amelia; Apprentice; Atlas; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Gorta; Italy; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#284); Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help (#240); SirDerpsAlot; Zone_Q11 (#562)

i would just like to point out that the only reason at said anything about cape is because I’m so sexy he spilled the truth

but at least no basic bitch :wink:

He mentioned this and shot YBW who flipped town. Now that his role is flipped, it’s easy to put 2 and 2 together.

1 Like

Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’

1 Like

Notes to self that Cape, Leafia and molly are all voting Taffy. Gives a tiny checkmark by ‘townlean’ next to Taffy’s name

Oh that would make me so happy, two mafia on my wagon yesterday :heart:

hear me out
did Marshal townread Prophy

wait nvm
this role is confusing wtf am I looking at

2 Likes

Then why not just out the damn check? If you’re a cop it’s pretty much common sense to out a check if you hit a red.

i don’t think so but i might be misremembering