FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

What’s wrong with bookmarks?

dear god i can see we’ve entered the full on ‘marl just deepwolfed and won so now nobody knows how to read him anymore’ phase :joy_cat:

wait look at people that use bookmarks or that are psychopaths

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
catbae 5 beancat (#66); BradLand (#1945); Kyubey (#59); Marluxion (#2015); NANOOK (#1688)
Marluxion 5 Chloe (#2199); Marshal (#2191); nightingale (#2201); Prophylaxis (#2265); Wisdom (#2182)
Taffy 4 Cape90 (#897); mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
Cape90 3 ElizaThePsycho (#1641); nutella (#288); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
CRichardFortressLies 3 Drinks (#546); Leafia (#938); Wazza (#600)
mollylikesorigami 2 CRichardFortressLies (#482); Luxy (#1737)
Zone_Q11 2 Hippopablompoyeetus (#902)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Arctic 1 catbae (#201)
GGhana 1 Blizer (#1426)
Marshal 1 GGhana (#1512)
Ruby 1 mollylikesorigami (#670)
thepigeonnyc 1 thepigeonnyc (#125)
Not Voting 25 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic (#992); Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; Conroy; Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Maxi; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; Solic; Whysper; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

aight i checked out last years fam with that unbearable archive (not to be ungrateful that it exists ily whysper but I don’t like having to sort through strings of like 12 posts in a 10000 post thread to find marls opener) and while marl did do a solid bit of complaining/nothingness at the start he pretty immediately got super into it with katze over her wolfread of vul. And he’s done… not that here

I also saw me absolutely dunking on wolf!centuries. Ya know. Incase u guys were wondering or anything

2 Likes

prophy’s vote on me is the wolfiest by far though

Oh hey, Wazza is here now.

Hey Wazza!

do you have any counter to you feeling flat?

If i knew what game you were talking about then maybe this argument would work better

3 Likes

what the heck
i didn’t realize gira was the top wagon when i voted him as a meme

/unvote @Dark_Joycat

Uh WTF is this atrocity?
In what world does Arctic ever get cleared by volume? Also Italy is probably one of the easiest players to read by the book. I feel that the lack of effort with these reads isn’t a good look.

1 Like

okay this hurts more than any wolfread :joy_cat:

Also if Marl is wolfing, it’s possible I’m wrong on catbae now I think about it.

Crich saying what we were all thinking but too afraid to say. #brave

1 Like

marl is using his telepathic wolf powers to keep me awake

1 Like

@Marshal Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

If Marl is a hit, this is a really good look for Proph.

also
i checked mu automatic games for mashes but i couldn’t find any in like the first 3 pages
where are the mashes

i’m used to town marl coming in like a bull in a china shop and pushing through what you want to get pushed - regardless if you’ve read the thread or not.

the way you’ve entered (i’m the hero! into “crap i need to do homework”) reminds me of your slow start in T&T

im also gay

3 Likes

look at people who use bookmarks

they’re impressive but they have no soul

1 Like