FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

guys cape is immune to day vigs

mm

Wait a minute
Are you saying Cape is a scumread

i also Don’t know if I would put Eevee at POE since a lot of the time bounty people are mafia if there be a bounty on Eevee

Out of the ones with ?'s I would say Italy I guess? and never Litten (Kyubey)

no he is a villager I have a green check

@Prophylaxis has died!

ElizathePsycho
drugs are so blatantly overpriced and nobody cares
Mafia ERROR

Faulted Abomination of Grand Import (Day/Night) - During n0 or d1, you must submit a role proposal to the host. The only stipulations are that the role may not have kill power, alternate win conditions, or time-based mechanics, but it may have any other desired mechanical features. At the beginning of the next phase, you will receive a new role based on your proposal.

As a side note, creativity is encouraged. If you try to make a deathproof omni-targeting roleblocker that also cancels votes, you will probably be disappointed.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

His updated role card was:

Jaqen H’ghar
'As a child, you were famous for your imitations. Presidents, celebrities, teachers, parents… with a twitch in the face and a twist in the voice, you could be anybody. But you realized soon that the more you imitated others, the less you felt like, well, yourself. The more people clambered for a new guise, the more uneasy you felt returning to your real face, your real personality - like that identity was as much imagined, as much a facsimile, as any other.

It wasn’t like you intended to kill people and take over their lives. But after a while, that felt like the most natural act. You didn’t know them, but you’d watch them, adopt their mannerisms and tastes. But it wouldn’t be enough. You felt like there was some small part of them unobtainable, immune to reproduction. And you had to have it.

It was Dom who put you on course. Why should they live these lives, he reasoned. You know them so much better than them. You could live them so much better than them. Why not help them out? Relieve them of that burden.

He gave you a new name. Jaqen H’ghar. And for the first time, it felt like you.
Mafia Larper

Impersonation (Day): Each Day, you may roleplay as another player in the game. If you succeed, you will get access to 1 of their Night actions as a 1-shot action to use the next Night. You may not attempt to roleplay as the same player twice.

True Impersonation (Day): Once per game during the Day, you may roleplay as a dead player in the game. If you succeed, you will get access to all abilities that cannot backup another player and cannot kill. You may not attempt to roleplay as the same player twice.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Some information has been redacted from this updated card.

11 Likes

4 Likes

lets go

YOUR FUCKING WELCOME

9 Likes

POGGG

okay good shit

GGhana has been tunneling me all game

Also people seem to think that I am redchecked by ATNoName VIA parity cop check

I claim to have strongwilled Bradland

I was so funny I killed Prophy

I’m here all week, y’all, I’m here all week

7 Likes

there should be a lot of info there

/vote Tafy

I have to go to work so yah

leaving vote here

Would like clarification?

I still don’t want him endgaming, tbh. Only way I’d let him endgame if he got green checked, revealed as an IC, or was a mason.

I don’t think I’ve notice a single post of them this entire game? I’ll do diligence on 'em overnight.

Agreed, tbh.

Ranta is for meta reasons as their tone is extremely polarized and they’re extremely uncomfortable in-thread when they wolf. Their d1 opener and successive shitposting is usually ver >>rand V from them. Thing is they kind of have a volume issue so them making less than 20 posts so far is kind of concerning. If they begin slanking just kill 'em, tbh.

Maxi’s my weakest TR as it’s from a microread, but it’s from post 5877 where I feel like the honesty and yet sticking to hisguns was villagery.

Luxy’s mostly boils down to due to his conviction d1 as it felt genuine.

For gorta I already had town pings for him and him shooting Demisha kind of reinforced it.

Oh cool now I can sheep him with more confidence

Didn’t he just say he greenchecked you

MY GOD I WAS RIGHT

AYY

I’m lying