FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

How about we don’t kill Cape and kill Arctic instead?

i thought cape was good yesterday

wouldnt touch there unless he is very wrong

Honestly non voters, and some of the 1 vote wagons are good to shelf for today atleast until we get further in the game tbh

Too many slots to go over tbh thats mixed all around

or… none of em

Atlas awareness club, Atlas is very wolf :smiley: Atlas is undercover :male_detective:

SOD is really wolfy

Did you think I wouldn’t catch you trying to make me back off the mafia KP? Wrong!

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Read Arctic’s posts around Wisdom and sulit. They outed trying to soft defend the two of them.

all non voters should be purged

they contain wolves every mash

How about instead we go after a likely wolf?

i think arctic is kinda dodgy too

we shld prolly just vote one of the 15 sussy slankers who didnt vote and made like 15 posts tho realistically, theres prolly like a ton of mafia in there

If it’s Whysper for example, I’m willing to compromise.

2 Likes

/vote Whysper

anyway

if bllizer was mafia i think he would have gone harder at eod to sulit to maximize cred / increase his chance of surviving today but it was mostly weaksauce, at least from what i read at eod

like he really milked the cred when he bussed jake day 1 in deus ex but i didn’t really see that here?

i think apprentice’s posts surrounding his sulit read retcon/backtrack were pretty wolfy

1 Like

im barely talking cause i don’t want to play currently
whether or not you believe this i have no control over

@Dark_Joycat

crich do u mind quoting them if u found them

can someone walk me through the arctic suspiscion

my impression of his game is that if his posts are massively overwritten hes a wolf

|sulit|11|Alice (#3824); Blizer (#3844); Cape90 (#6397); catbae (#3685); Chloe (#6141); CRichardFortressLies (#3905); nightingale (#4486); nutella (#6315); Outedwolf (#5558); Ruby (#6125); Wazza (#4464)

Sulit flipped strongman, Both Chloe and Catbae died last night, flipped town.

Tbh considering that Sulit was a strongmanner, and wisdoms death, i do think if there is a wolf, only 1 on this wagon, and likely someone who joined late on it tbh (Not ruling out Alice or Wazza, but i dont think them bussing is in their Wolf MO tbh)

safe to say these slots are fine for now, should re-eval later 100 percent though

I think Catbae may have been right, and his response to him was not the best tbh

again, should be pressured today, and if he doesnt do well

Ita’s exist