FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

I think Catbae may have been right, and his response to him was not the best tbh

again, should be pressured today, and if he doesnt do well

Ita’s exist

This was because I hadn’t seen anything from sulit and he was going down anyway, so he could have flipped town from my perspective. I wasn’t just going to jump on the top wagon when I had nothing on them whatsoever

If I knew he was a wolf and I was a wolf wouldn’t I have just jumped on the wagon for towncred?

@Atlas who were you referring to here and why’d you quote your own post?

oh i just realized, was it about some specific arctic post?

Somehow this whole list is more barebones then what Atlas was building up in the beginning, like Atlas literally earlier on said that my posts felt good, then all of the sudden I am not here

I would also imagine beancat would have been in nulltown/null :shrug:

Whysper I’m fine with. I want to see more from her anyway. I can’t recall a single post from her honestly.

/vote Whysper @Dark_Joycat

i was asking why people were saying arctic was scum from his eod post

what is towny about nanook

1 Like

I said it yesterday

What good did me not voting sulit do?

it was a nulltown viberead on d1

can people look at taff yplease

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Whysper 2 Leafia (#249); Shending_Help (#240)
Arctic 1 CRichardFortressLies (#58)
Atlas 1 Cape90 (#220)
Prophylaxis 1 nightingale (#36)
Not Voting 44 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Kyubey; Luxy; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; mollylikesorigami; NANOOK; nutella; Outedwolf; Prophylaxis; Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; Whysper; WindwardAway; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

you haven’t really improved imo
nor have i been focusing on you

This started like

15 minutes before EoD

Marsh started it, but she got killed and flipped town, which is not the best look for arctic ill be honest here

Sulit was on the wagon, idk if its distance or self pres

Hippo i dislike rn

Leafia is towny atm tbh

Ehh, this is a hard wagon to analyze with both marshal dying and Sulits vote tbh, and arctic had a couple bad posts, but weve been mind melding

imo Hippo should get flipped here first than arctic imo, i actually do think both of them are unaligned with each other

1 Like

/vote Arctic

@Dark_Joycat

i still believe that the attempted arctic CFD is wolf-motivated

Marsh started it and flipped town so

the person who did start it was not wolf

Marshal started it

wait
for some reason I thought litten was marshal
okay well if marshal started it then maybe not
but i kinda think wolves took advantage of it

@Dark_Joycat