FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

after the absence

1 Like

@nutella, are you scumreading me?

This sure feel deafening in thread right now

Forgot the game’s name while looking at the archive, but Emilia has a higher post count as W and a lower one as V when compared to their pre-hiatus posting habits.

I think it was that game?

I attribute it to Crich. :man_shrugging: They said I should look into them or ATN. Either way I did help them over the edge, while they weren’t a dead man walking.

Good, because the game I was referring to contained 30 players. Would say that qualifies perfectly.

Okay, fuck me, I can’t find the exact quote, because ISO doesn’t exist in the archive and combing like a 100 pages didn’t work out. It was this game though: [Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins! - Completed - Forum of Lies

Ranta had 150 posts in that game (9000 posts) and was town

ranta doesn’t have a posting meta
ranta just posts whenever the fuck she wants to

If ranta suddenly begins tryharding for no reason
default that to scum
until ranta tries to do that as town, it doesn’t matter much

It should be looked into it tomorrow then?

hi i’m here
I wanted to shoot sirderps yesterday, remember? People said “leave him alive, we can give him PoE to shoot in”
What changed?

Also, yeh, hi everyone

1 Like

@Frostwolf103

What’s the reason you’re randomly putting PoE groups out there?

…you do realize that that is a SK game, right?

btw, turns out I cant target dead players with my swap items ability.
So i targeted Taffy and got 0 items from them, if that matters at all. (before item giving abilities in OoO)

A scum game is a scum game. I don’t appreciate the subtle discrediting.

Because there’s too many to solve properly, I divided in groups as you can see.

Didn’t we talked about this before?

I think this is fruitless, just don’t sheep Alice blindly. That’s all I’m saying with this. I haven’t given them a fair ISO either, but I’m not getting good vibes from this.

A) SKs don’t have TMI.
B) This is literally standard mash play. Ask literally anyone else who is a frequent mash’er about how late-game mashes are played and this’ll be their answer.

1 Like

I can only hope I am proven correct again that me and Alice are never in same alignment this game, which has proven before that is right.