FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

Ah ok. That explains it.

they can only use it once

thanks for fueling my paranoia that youre wolfing with marl and or alice

1 Like

What i mean is that why would Amelia choose Illweis over other town kp roles

You’re welcome.
Maybe you can also learn to read me by me just continuing to do what I think is right

/vote Nanook @Dark_Joycat I don’t know, but then again mechanically speaking Amelia is more likely town based on claim

also I’m so low energy because I’m tired right now

/vote amelia @Dark_Joycat

I have a bad feeling Nanook is town too

Their defence today was pure

I think we need someone else

1 Like

Never heard of an ITA role being called a vigi role tbh
But I can see the point of calling it a > rand town role yeh

I can use dead town roles

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
NANOOK 11 Amelia (#4776); BradLand (#4770); CRichardFortressLies (#2927); Frostwolf103 (#4793); Gorta (#4840); Italy (#4823); Marluxion (#3293); nutella (#4798); Ruby (#4809); Wazza (#3176); Zone_Q11 (#3499)
Amelia 6 Alice (#4196); Apprentice (#4328); Kiiruma (#4245); mansnicks (#4236); NANOOK (#4842); Solic (#4200)
Kiiruma 1 SirDerpsAlot (#4428)
SirDerpsAlot 1 thepigeonnyc (#4623)
Not Voting 9 Atlas; beancat; Blizer (#4792); eevee; ElizaThePsycho (#4281); Luxy (#4796); nightingale; Outedwolf (#24); Ranta (#293)

i

Dont know who to vote tbh like

fuck

@SirDerpsAlot change of timeline again. You said you checked last few voters to say who you are going to shoot.

Did you read all EoD or just isoed this 3 last voters?

In my case, only KP

I can’t say I’d be surprised if Derps flips town. Feel like claiming the Chloe kill would put a lot of unnecessary heat on his back. Otoh if he keeps hero shooting townies, that’s a problem.

1 Like

nutella you seem to be sane
can you write a poe real quick

Either Derps/amelia are PoE for ITA, Solic and Mansnicks both failed their shots so it was up to Kiiruma to use guaranteed kill instead.

Its one use so there is time to stop the kill on Derps, but gone is gone after that

In fact, I think the three top players everyone is gunning for here are town and the wolves are deeper

Especially Derps - he needs to survive

@Kiiruma call it off

1 Like

What defence