FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

ALL HAIL ALL FATHER BONGWATER SAVIOUR OF EASTERN CIVILIZATION AGAINST THE HELLENIC INFIDELS INSHALLAH BROTHER

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 6 Leafia (#41); Luxy (#32); NANOOK (#262); Outedwolf (#24); Ranta (#293); Ruby (#263)
Drinks 1 CRichardFortressLies (#426)
WindwardAway 1 mollylikesorigami (#140)
Not Voting 29 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Drinks; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Italy; Kiiruma; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; nightingale; nutella; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; WindwardAway; Zone_Q11

Nanook himself looks terrible, but what about others’ interaction with Nanook?
I am asking you this in particular because I noticed that Proph shot him at D2.

blizer might just be a wolf huh

i’m starting to feel this

She is mafia

I don’t mind if Drinks bites the dust today, as his posts fit the profile of a coasting wolf.

I have not read a single wind post except that opening gif

I which this was a joke

Whenever I heard wind mentioned I either thought it was a nickname for another player or a mistake

I genuinely forgot she was in this game

Good night

He did

Do you not know that is punishable by death?

2 Likes

Honestly, Proph shooting Nanook if Nan is wolf here (Which i believe) was prolly a distancing shot, considering Nanook was at the top of the shot list tbh, and considering Proph was busing Whysper yeah,

wouldnt be shocked by that

Me after I kill arctic

You I know this!

That is Satan himself

1 Like

Oh no.

By the way, is there any reason to townread GGhana at all?
Nobody seems to be voting them, and I am not seeing any talks about shooting GGhana either.

You have my permision to do so.

Not that this permission matters much.

in terms of interactions i would have to look back, but like

not much sticks out to me from what i remember, but i was gone for like 8 hours from last day, including EoD

Internet cut out after this

Deep state NSA doesn’t want you to see this