FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

/vote Outedwolf

im gay

1 Like

Scum bag.

3 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Outedwolf 7 CRichardFortressLies (#998); ElizaThePsycho (#973); Frostwolf103 (#948); Italy (#1187); nightingale (#311); thepigeonnyc (#958); Zone_Q11 (#1201)
Alice 1 Outedwolf (#22)
nightingale 1 Alice (#154)

5 Minutes to correct it

@Outedwolf has died they were…

Icibalus
The thing about Speedwagon is that his power cannot be measured by conventional means. His sheer ineffable magnificence is so strong that using any more than a tiny fraction of his power would destroy the universe. This is because his Stand, 『SPEED OVER WAGON 』 , unlike other stands which have been named the strongest, does not merely distort time and have great physical strength. It allows him to change the fundamental conditions of reality to the point where his own power is invisible, even to stand users.
It is also believed by most scholars of the Holy Church of Speedwagon (known publicly as the Speedwagon Foundation) that 『SPEED OVER WAGON 』 allows Speedwagon to travel to other universes in a similar manner to 『Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 』 , however without the restrictions that Funny Valentine has. Since squashing yourself with two objects is a damned stupid restriction for one such as Speedwagon, merely the existence of his hat allows Speedwagon to exist and be fully active in ALL universes at once.
The final piece of info we know currently about 『SPEED OVER WAGON 』 's true power is that it raises him above Hamon to the point where it appears to not work. This is in fact because the Hamon is not affecting the terrestrial universe it appears to be used in but rather the very fabric of the multiverse itself, killing any vampires that attempt to destroy the fabric of reality.
While Shaggy is the creator and the destroyer, Speedwagon’s power is greater; he is the preserver, the man whoose power maintains the balance- or imbalance of the universe to Speedwagon’s very own will. He truly is the ultimate meddler.
Also, he has a really cool fucking hat.
Mafia Most Sane Forumer

Megalomaniacal Moon Madness (Passive) - You suffer from the Memetic Malefactor Malediction due to excessive interest in the akashic arts. While this divine madness is core to your soul and cannot be removed under any circumstance, you suffer no ill effects due to your ceaseless spreading of The Taint.

The Space Oddity is Among Us (Night) - Every night, you may infect a player with the Memetic Malefactor Malediction. They will suffer from a scaling illness as nights progress but will be informed of the name of each malady they suffer from.

• [Upon Infection] Compulsive Announcement Disorder - Subject will feel compelled to open Twitter and make all sorts of announcements. The mafia team will learn what kind of special abilities they have, if any, between Passive and Active.
  • [Night After] Sickle Sus Disease - Subject will feel their body sabotaging itself when attempting to perform certain actions. If the infected player attempts to target a member of the town on the night of being afflicted, they will be prevented from performing actions for the night.
  • [2 Nights After] Divine Madness - Subject will feel the compulsive need to spout out weird factoids about history and other such bits of ephemeral comedy. On the night of affliction, the infected player’s role will do the opposite of what it is intended to do. Additionally, all ITAs to and from them have tripled accuracy for the next cycle.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

2 Likes

Night starts and will be 24 hours ya know the deal

1 Like

Actual real video

3 Likes

12 Likes
5 Likes

As the Mafia cannot be mechanically stopped from reaching parity, the surviving Mafia (@Alice, @nightingale, and @thepigeonnyc) alongside the dead Mafia have won!

and so did italy

7 Likes

Remaining Villagers

Eliza

Gorta
hopefully I don’t see you guys tomorrow (no offense)
Town Cop

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift (Night) - Each night, you may check a players alignment.

The damn trees (Passive) - You may only act on Night 5.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

Frostwolf

Jane
Like this post if Kat is dumb.
Town Gutless Watcher

/informed spectate (Night) - Three times per game, you may watch a player. You will not see any direct killing effects (vig, factional).

(this role was vanillarized N2)

Zone

Maxi
what does “illiterate” mean???
Town ITA Bountier

OG Diff (Night) - Each night, you may choose a player. At the start of the next day, it will be publicly announced that if they die in ITAs their killer will get a reward. The killer is rewarded with an item that grants 5% ITA accuracy.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Italy

Italy

Frostwolf103
I am like sans in genocide run, I am dangerous late game.
Town Crewmate

sus (Passive) - Periodically, you will be given tasks you must complete. You may face consequences if you fail to complete your tasks. You are additionally aware that Imposters all have the ability to kill Crewmates during the night.

Emergency Meeting (Day) - Each day, starting on day 2, you may vote to call an emergency meeting. Every Crewmate will be asked who they think an Imposter is. If the most voted player is an Imposter, they will die. Otherwise, nothing will happen.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town, or ensure that all Imposters die before you.

CRichard

CRichardFortressLies

Litten
No they actually found an innocent child outside and hung them. It was terrible.
Town Party Cop

I have an idea it’s a stupid one but I love stupid ideas (Night) - Each night, you may target a player to learn if they were visited by 3 or more players.

Remaining Wolves

nightingale

nightingale

Hippopablompoyeetus
I can’t believe I did a lost wolf haiku,
talked about the lost wolf haiku with the lost wolf,
and then personally killed the lost wolf n1 ffs

Mafia Memelord

The DNA of the Soul (Night) - Each night, you may submit a meme to the host. An action will be submitted based off the submission you sent in. You may receive an effect from a meme once per game (e.g. role cop, role block etc.). You may only receive a killing effect of any kind once (e.g. a poison or a vig shot but not both), and it can only kill up to one player. A killing effect can only take place on or after night 2.

As a side note, creativity in submission is encouraged and will, on average, reflect well in result. Text directly telling the host exactly what you want to do may leave you disappointed.

Alice

Alice

Mercenary
I shall attain all virtues of Heaven;
I shall have dominion over all evils of all of Hell
@h_hjasik

Mafia BBEG

The Fifth Ring (Passive) - During n0, you may pick any two Mafia players to have their roles swapped.

Legendary Action (Night) - Pick one of the following actions to perform. Each of them may only be used once.

• Phantom Simulacrum - You create a form of pure shadow, made from the spirit of the non-mafia player you have targeted. You will gain a 1-shot copy of an action they attempt to use tonight (if any).
  • Godslayer’s Sword - Swing the blade of the heavens down, crashing without regard for friend or foe. A 1x3 section of the playerlist will be roleblocked provided that you provide accurate evidence for each of their roles.
  • Revelation - You pray to the god of wisdom for guidance. Ask any yes/no question to the host. They will answer to the best of their ability.
  • Infinite Essence - Cracks in reality begin to form as your target experiences all their possible existences across every timeline. The revelation, resulting in ego death, will leave them unable to use any of their unique abilities or passives for the rest of the game.

thepigeonnyc

Marshal
‘I WANNA PK FIRE A BULLET INTO HIS FUCKING SKULL LITTLE INSOLENT HEATHEN!’
Mafia Jailkeeper (?)

Do You Wanna Get High (Night) - Each night, you may roleblock and asceticize (all non-killing visits to them will fail) target player. The targeted player will not be asceticized if a member of the mafia targets the player with a killing action.

They had been vanillarized into:

Marshal
‘I WANNA PK FIRE A BULLET INTO HIS FUCKING SKULL LITTLE INSOLENT HEATHEN!’
Mafia Jailkeeper (?)

Their updated role was as follows:

Solic
This game will make my usage of the :man_shrugging: emoji significantly less liberal. :upside_down_face:
Mafia Night Vigilante

Recommend Future Mods (Passive) - During night zero, you may give an ordered list of 3 members of the Mafia who will inherit your role if you die before them.

Soul Reap (Night) - Each night, kill target player.

5 Likes

1 Like

GET VIGEONED

1 Like

game didn’t even last long enough for me to use my ability

1 Like

Ah fuck off.

2 Likes