FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

Hmm good question, but I think it’s related that Alice voted Night.

After all, didn’t you vote Night at that point too?

So think this way, Pigeon:

Alice murdered Eevee and it’s clear to see, however people actually forgot the details how Alice can’t be the Mafia Inherited Night Vig either.

And that Alice is planning to distance said night inherited vig, she shouldn’t be voting Night, right?

@thepigeonnyc

This does make sense
/vote Outedwolf @Dark_Joycat

legit
eevee literally flipped
it isn’t a fake message

I let you catch up the messages then

no there is 500 of them

i only read it cuz u pinged me

Well in that case

Read the PoE post made by Crichard and start reading my Pigeon’s message up to

That is the only viable information you need right now

SOD5; Alice killed eevee in public; that was Amelia’s ability (who copied said ability from epitau).

1 Like

That is correct, mafia is desperate to stop Eevee to expose one more mafia, he already killed two (ITA and wagon, ignoring Night at EoD4)

the largest argument against me being vig is eod4 probably

Except that wouldn’t make sense unless someone can take your Solic inherited’s role.

But I have the feeling only one out of three mafia get that role.

And that person isn’t you.

against me being vig
not for

…yes? Meaning you can’t be vig because of EoD4?

Reminder: Assuming the WCS where Alice was not lying about this setup starting with 14 Mafia, then we would have 4 Mafia left as of now, in a 9’er. In other words: If we don’t all collectively gang up on one person, then we are dead.

DADV is no longer applicable, because the Mafia (if all of them are online at EOD) can just switch their votes at the last minute to someone else.

The issue is: Assuming the Mafia have at least 2 KP, then we can’t win by normal means. Normally, we would have a fighting chance if all Town vote on a Mafia. However, because of the Wisdom-inheritor, we now actually have to gang up on someone and pray that they are the Wisdom-inheritor.

It is not Alice; She used Amelia’s ability N4, meaning she can’t do anything N5.
It is most likely not nightingale; She wanted to sacrifice herself to save Marl at EOD4, which is a very detrimental gameplay if she were the Wisdom-inheritor.
It is not Italy; He shot Gorta as dayvig.
It is not me; I visited eevee N1 and my role is provable if you look at SOD2.
It is not Frost; He is confirmed Town by eevee.

That leaves us with:

• CRich
  • Eliza
  • Outedwolf
  • thepigeonnyc

CRich’s claim cannot be confirmed, and I don’t know / have forgotten what the other three have claimed.

2 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Outedwolf 4 Frostwolf103 (#948); nightingale (#311); thepigeonnyc (#958); Zone_Q11 (#726)
Alice 3 CRichardFortressLies (#805); ElizaThePsycho (#103); Outedwolf (#22)
ElizaThePsycho 1 Italy (#675)
nightingale 1 Alice (#154)