FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

And that person isn’t you.

against me being vig
not for

…yes? Meaning you can’t be vig because of EoD4?

Reminder: Assuming the WCS where Alice was not lying about this setup starting with 14 Mafia, then we would have 4 Mafia left as of now, in a 9’er. In other words: If we don’t all collectively gang up on one person, then we are dead.

DADV is no longer applicable, because the Mafia (if all of them are online at EOD) can just switch their votes at the last minute to someone else.

The issue is: Assuming the Mafia have at least 2 KP, then we can’t win by normal means. Normally, we would have a fighting chance if all Town vote on a Mafia. However, because of the Wisdom-inheritor, we now actually have to gang up on someone and pray that they are the Wisdom-inheritor.

It is not Alice; She used Amelia’s ability N4, meaning she can’t do anything N5.
It is most likely not nightingale; She wanted to sacrifice herself to save Marl at EOD4, which is a very detrimental gameplay if she were the Wisdom-inheritor.
It is not Italy; He shot Gorta as dayvig.
It is not me; I visited eevee N1 and my role is provable if you look at SOD2.
It is not Frost; He is confirmed Town by eevee.

That leaves us with:

• CRich
  • Eliza
  • Outedwolf
  • thepigeonnyc

CRich’s claim cannot be confirmed, and I don’t know / have forgotten what the other three have claimed.

2 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Outedwolf 4 Frostwolf103 (#948); nightingale (#311); thepigeonnyc (#958); Zone_Q11 (#726)
Alice 3 CRichardFortressLies (#805); ElizaThePsycho (#103); Outedwolf (#22)
ElizaThePsycho 1 Italy (#675)
nightingale 1 Alice (#154)

/vote outedwolf
well
i hope that alice doesn’t have two abilities at once
:joy_cat:

execute alice tommorow tho
assuming there is one

1 Like

That’s the plan

Damn right, we need Italy to go onboard too

2 Likes

Alice clearly didn’t read what Amelia used, they can’t use any ability because it’s on cooldown for all abilities for the night.

1 Like

And there’s no way Mafia KNEW v!alice is going to attack someone, let alone redirect Alice towards Eevee.

As w!alice, this makes lot of sense to prevent Eevee investigating and expose another mafia member.

And I should also mention V!Alice shouldn’t be attacking Eevee after ITA shooting one of the checks (Ruby) and lead CFD wagon to Marl by EoD4

The best thing would have been letting the factional killing Eevee instead of exposing herself.

It’s either Outedwolf or CRich yes, I caught slipping on their part (Crichard)

I think w!CRich deserves a win at this point tbh.
I don’t care about Outedwolf since he’s been slanking.

I don’t think Eliza is W for reasons I have forgotten, but could you remind me why you don’t think it’s Eliza or pigeon?

im a n5 cop
lol
i used a messenger last night (item)
…on amelia

that little D&D session with Tomb of Horrors make me suspect that Eliza want to sacrifice me to make Geyde one powerful mafia god (almost succeeded in that)

I have enough common sense in my brain that killing Eliza in retaliation won’t solve during the boat event.

Solic is the one who made Tomb of Horror event, one where high risk of death is guaranteed, for once mafia are not going to jump in unlike previous FAM’s death boats event that caused death of three mafia (and still won)

What mafia seem to forget are freebies of 1-shot abilities.

So all these Tomb of Horror participants are 100% town.

1 Like

That the walkie-talkie?

ye

What about the flashlight, would that be anything relevant?