FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

I wish I am wrong, but the curse still continues this day

So if Alice did copy the explosion ability and used it on Eevee of all people, then she doesn’t do that as town surely? I refuse to believe she would kill a spewed town as town here.

Of course not, eevee wanted the CFD into Marl and worked, Alice killed Eevee because he is too strong vocally

Yeah I can see that.
Seems Alice is the best wagon after all.

/vote Alice @Dark_Joycat

Zone do you copy? You can vote Alice again if you want.

He will return soon, dont you worry.

More than anything. I want to apologise to him for my awful treatment of him earlier. Urgh how could I do this?

Enough, nothing I can do about it

Good point. The past cannot be chanegd.

I’ll mention that Zone arguing with me makes him just town. I doubt he has the stones to argue with me as a near confirmed town if he was scum.

I wouldn’t mind if Outedwolf came back to talk more. If Alice is mafia vigi, his bus of Alice doesn’t make sense in this gamestate.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Alice 4 CRichardFortressLies (#805); ElizaThePsycho (#103); Frostwolf103 (#751); Outedwolf (#22)
nightingale 2 Alice (#154); thepigeonnyc (#186)
Outedwolf 2 nightingale (#311); Zone_Q11 (#726)
ElizaThePsycho 1 Italy (#675)

Wait one thing occurred to me. If Alice is ok sacrificing herself for the wolves, then who are her partners?
She’d have to have pretty good and likely town read partners if she’s ok with dying.

If Alice is willing to openwolf punt Eevee at night, we need to figure out who her partners are now.

1 Like

I suspect all of the Alice voters right now are town. So that means if Catbae is some lost wolf with a wacky role card, then the two wolves are in Pigeon, Night, Zone and Italy.
I doubt it’s Zone for obvious reasons.
Pigeon voting with Night together with Alice probably doesn’t happen if those two are w/w.
If this is all correct, then Night and Italy are the ones I’d be taking a hard look at.

Italy shooting Gorta before letting him post is an awful look for him.
Dunno what on earth Night is doing with her previous EoD. It’s a big maze we’re walking in.

Neither does alice bussing nightingale

Yeah Nightingale is probably the piece of the puzzle I’m missing here.
Does she ever try to bus her self all for a mafia goon whose powers work even in death?
I have my doubts.

It works as long ITA are active

Hypothetically, who should Eevee using Night 4 action on whom?

Alice is a strong case