FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

eliza you fool

also i agree

1 Like

If it quells your paranoia, read my interaction with Solic d3. He was basically throwing a fit over how I put him back in the PoE and that’s probably one of the best pieces of evidence for me being V. Or the fact that Frost saw Maxi visiting me.

1 Like

i’m resigned to the fact that if alice is scum then everything is fucked

I’ll review everything before trying to get rid of you don’t worry

Speaking of Frost, we’re at XyLo-1 and our literal green check is absent and not voting.

Fucking hell…

/vote thepigeonnyc

We had towns playing like scum (Nanook and Leafia) and it’s no wonder town is in a losing spot.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
thepigeonnyc 2 CRichardFortressLies (#6911); ElizaThePsycho (#7394)
Alice 1 Zone_Q11 (#7302)
eevee 1 nightingale (#6546)
ElizaThePsycho 1 Marluxion (#6268)
Italy 1 thepigeonnyc (#6989)
Not Voting 8 Alice (#7025); Amelia; beancat; eevee; Frostwolf103 (#6687); Gorta; Italy; Outedwolf (#5954)

I mean, that’s not the only problem. We basically lost Nut, App, and Kii to an event right before the wolves managed to release a nuke and now we’re basically stuck with a lot of people like Zone or Pidgeon who should never have been dragged to XyLo.

I feel that if you’re a confirmed town, you have no excuse to enter BOATs at all.

Like, regardless of what happens I feel like the problem of the town here was what happened to the wolfteam in FAM1 and we’ve boatsed our towncore.

equivalent exchange

anyways /vote pigeon @Dark_Joycat

Interactions from Marl D1:

Summary

Notes from me:

1. I don’t see any response from Marl to Wisdom until after they’re dead? And any response to that is to show how Wisdom shows Chloe V
  2. Seems to be a pretty decent advocate of Sulit W
  3. Seems to be a pretty decent advocate of Proph W
  4. Says that “everyone had to be V” for lifeboats, but not entirely true - Marl didnt have to choose so including himself in the “had to be V” seems weird

I’ve got an hour and my internet is spotty

/vote Marl @Dark_Joycat just in case

I’ll quickly check D2 to see if their proph read continues

what role is marl

I don’t think this is the time to split votes tbh.

where u wanna kill crich

Pigeon or Zone and right now my vote is on Pigeon.

This happened in the event thread. IIRC it’s most glaring during the final round.