FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

/vote: catbae

Molly and Cape get a thumbs down

anyways I am going to die forever where my soul will be devoured

Overall I do not feel that Cape has been genuinely wolfhunting, it feels like he’s instead been hunting to find reasons to push people, which is why he’s been so focused on oddities in posting (since they’re hard to defend and relatively easy to push on) instead of more concrete reasons.

I also think his handling of Nutella’s push on him very questionable, and I dislike that he seems to be OMGUSing her for vague reasons, also think that post he made to Nutella (where he acted like he would potentially die) seemed very appeasy and wolfy, his reaction was eh

Change da world goodbye

@Hippopablompoyeetus

make your shitty news channel talk about how you’re gonna take me out back and fucking execute me via firing squad burn down my house have premarital relations with my father and then salt my family farm with my ashes

How long is the day

yeah im kinda mrring at cape

and night is making me feel like my recent molly vlean is wrong dont mind me

the problem is that all of the people that are towny are hard reads
chloe
could be
town
or they
could be mafia

such an edifying thought process i know
molly still exists
kiiruma exists too

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 4 Cape90 (#897); mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
Cape90 3 ElizaThePsycho (#1641); nutella (#288); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
catbae 3 beancat (#66); Kyubey (#59); NANOOK (#1688)
CRichardFortressLies 3 Drinks (#546); Leafia (#938); Wazza (#600)
Marshal 2 GGhana (#1512); Marshal (#75)
mollylikesorigami 2 CRichardFortressLies (#482); nightingale (#1646)
Zone_Q11 2 Hippopablompoyeetus (#902)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Arctic 1 catbae (#201)
GGhana 1 Blizer (#1426)
nightingale 1 Chloe (#1658)
Ruby 1 mollylikesorigami (#670)
thepigeonnyc 1 thepigeonnyc (#125)
Not Voting 30 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic (#992); Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; BradLand; Conroy; Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Luxy; Marluxion; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#1272); Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; Solic; Whysper; Wisdom; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

I think beancat has been acting like town cloned

Luxy though? Why

I would say probably, Italy is kinda in a nullish territory though as more thread clogging then participating

I’ve read like the first bit (About 150 posts) since that was all that was loading about me, then refreshed because I realised I couldn’t post, then saw we had a ping about Sheep stuff - I won’t discuss it, just mentioning I’ve seen it, then decided “Oh flip it, I’m just gonna catch up to the most recent things, say hi, and start talking because it’s not everyday that you get to be in a huge game like this”

*for me, not about me.
If there were 150 posts about me already I’d be mildly concerned.

cuz you questioned the read about blizer/luxy
I don’t even remember what post it was you questioned
it was a snap read and I since take it back

Wait why for Molly?

wow
just a change in token from red scary mouth thing to blue can make you feel so much more alive

You have only been focused on the parts where I was wolfhunting to be fair

I said that once where amrock could see and ive been getting pinged for every mash since smh

i love how everyone calls me a hard read but i havent wolfed in like 2 years

Their defence of GGhana was weird (and just blatantly wrong) it was like they were making up reasons and also semi sheep off of Nightingale

1 Like

oh right you werent taking questions

1 Like

I got tricked

didnt you wolf like
8 months ago
minvitational except it wasnt an invitational and it was just a min