FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

i feel like saying he’s trying to shield people in a readslist this early is kinda a stretchze

idont find your post super genuine

1 Like

app: im just kind of confused as to why taffy criticized chloe for having a read early and then sheeped the read on eliza.

also i feel like cape is way more proactive atp as opposed to MHA, where he posted a bunch of catchup walls and became sad at people wolfreading him

Wolf post

They’re talking about Leafia.

mansnicks hasn’t played with Leafia before so his post makes sense, but Richard has and knows leafia says wack things.

Not to mention I think mans’ post is just misinterpretation of context, since “I don’t care much for” is another way of saying “I don’t like”

2 Likes

cmon breaux you think hes a potential deep wolf a few hours into d1

2 Likes

this also seems like a thought process that wouldn’t occur to me personally if I was wolf

sulit is doing things!!!
!!! >rand v

loveulit

2 Likes

can you explain the cape read? I know you probably did earlier but like put it in simple words cuz my brain stupid

are you shading me because I’m voting you?

feels like my lone wolf guess was accurate since you’re not replying to that but decided to go digging through my ISO for something sus to look at and cry for help

edit: relevant link to my vote FAM2 Game Thread [54/54] [Day 1] - #650 by Taffy

!!!

it is a loose use of the word shield yes

1 Like

ye that was a formative mentor chat

shame that quicktopic shit the bed

also, both WC games were very unfortunate that year :cry:

this game is going to ruin me and my small conflict avoidant self

I read their posts but before I make a comment may I ask who the fuck they are

acknowledged

unironically yes

based on prior mash experience with him and on his current thread position

its occurred to me I don’t really have any desire to play forum mafia so i’ll make my return with a thunderous /in at the next event after not having posted for 5 hours bye

1 Like

the cry for help line is super awkward pal

1 Like

read literally the next post I made

this is a 54 player game I have no need to shade the like one of 2 people voting me

idk
theyre an offsiter

I have info that like in the original Enemy Within, there is at least one mafia member with a secret alt wincon. Might be Illuminatiesque

3 Likes