FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Spyfall event
people all claimed to vote eevee as spy which is impossible
so people think it was intentionally thrown by someone w/w with eevee to give eevee the prize

Stretch more

Though given the italicized, you might be town, congrats

Most of us agree, with a fair bit of it at least

I mean if thats the case, I’m pretty sure we just shoot shending and leave it at that if they’re mafia.

Shooting eevee would be trying to shoot someone based off of spews and its roughly 50/50 unless you think eevee is mafia for a different reason.

Is that true?

/vote sulit @Dark_Joycat

Ah okay and thanks.

That’s a eh take

wait nvm I forgot how spyfall works.

it’s less the case itself and more that eevee completely froze in thread once people started talking about it

Pretty shitty take imo actually

it would technically make more sense to kill eevee first because they’re the one that won the event lol

how would i play this differently if i was town?

meh whatever

I Eevee one to freeze/crack under pressure like that as a wolf though? I don’t feel like it

who is list of event people?

and why is the assumption that it’s shending

I’m on mobile but I can tldr

There was an event where one person was randomly chosen to be the spy each round. Non spies wanted to vote the spy. In the last round we figured out the spy was eevee. 5/6 of the non-eevee players voted eevee, but one didn’t and it needed to be unanimous. So eevee won the round.

Ppl were immediately sus of it and we talked it through in thread. Eevee was the one who wanted the voting system to be anonymous and asked multiple times for it to happen. everyone in the event at the end immediately came out saying eevee was probably wolf with someone in the event, except for shending who didnt wolf read him and thought it could be an honest mistake.

I made everyone go veryify that they voted so we could be sure on some sort of dome and, shocker, shending says they accidentally voted arctic.

Overall: amogus

3 Likes

I have no idea what you mean with calling Arctic frozen here?

/vote sulit

I feel like AT’s a good shot tbh as his ISO’s mostly composed of mechanic fluff.

3 Likes