Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I love D1

nothing

I dont think they are partnered because wolf!Zorvo is a hellbusser, he’d be first trying to grab the cred from chopping his partner.

Magnus is right.
If you want people to have a better understanding of your alignment you need to interact with them and respond to them.

anyway
so far despite me disbelieving the gimmick memes gave themselves will help, i think overall they’ve been decently towny
magnus has been solving decently, which im willing to give him a townlean for
lemon has been 99% non-ai imo
jarek is vaguely towny on his pushes

you’re wrong
lemon is a PR

Are you questioning memes vote here?

I saw you defend kazo and was like “scum wouldn’t do this”
and then I was like “that’s not enough for a read”

1 Like

You didn’t really need to claim anything yet, but it’s good to know I was wrong.

1 Like

This… I’ve looked at this from every angle I can think of and frankly O Kazo is not playing towny. Its not like the act is going to even generate valuable content.

But as soon as a wagon formed and a push started they immediately dropped the act admitted it was an act and than disappeared. That’s not towny. And that’s not beneficial to town.

2 Likes

That’s um.
Yeah even if your mafia we don’t vote that today.

VOTE: unvote

I don’t think this is AI I just think this post is kinda like “screw you guys I’m gonna just openly claim PR”.
Does seem a bit defensive but that might just be their Playstyle so I’m not gonna really bother with it I just want them to answer the questions I asked them that’s all.

1 Like

uh maybe

I think I just wanted to say meow

I take it that is why you added the question mark at the end when you stated the read on me?

Why?

#wolveslie

Also weren’t you one of the people who’s scum read me for lying about or refusing to answer questions about my experience level?

Can you elaborate on this one please?

yes
was kind of just a maybe read

I felt like I was forcing it and figured it was better to take my time

Also a 4 vote wagon early d1 is hardly a pile and the fact is stuck at 4 could indicate a number of things.

There are many other possibilities that doesn’t include a scum on O.Kazo

I don’t remember kitty doing anything particularly memorable
at least nothing that stood out to me as either towny or scummy

Yeah so kinda a filler read but had a tiny bit of reason.