[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

This frustration just feels real honestly. I know Trochi pretty well and I think they’d have a tough time faking it.

I did, and also helped point you to it, and we’ve also already discussed Corrupt Votes which was an exact situation where I was a wolf caught for the wrong reasons and you brought this up in the meantime so I am going to address it in the meantime.

shrug
Paranoia as a reason to avoid reading me as W!you and V!me isn’t something unfamiliar to you, a la the turbo we played on MU, especially since I’m a leading figure in this game and you know that I’m pretty consistent at reading you when we personally interact.

On top of this, we are both aware that usually I read people through learned tone and we both know why that isn’t applicable here.

1 Like

yes and i’m still trying to figure out how to get there which is besides the point
why i want that one specifically is for illwei in addition to you because illwei will help me sort out brad which is necessary for my sanity

i don’t really remember that but i guess that’s fair?
im gonna get me a real read on you and not some hedgy shit cause i’m scared you mark my words i’ll do this right for once and if you’re town i Will find you

yeah yeah i know lmao
…at least you can do that currently if it helps lol

wait pause
uh that’s news to me? no offense but i don’t think you can say that

Here’s why;

This post tells me Gorta does read the thread, but doesn’t take the time to absorb and understand everything.

Gorta voted Professor blindly D1, without any justification or reason for doing so. Gorta publically and readily admits this, and yet doesn’t back down.

Gorta posted this three days ago, and I’m not seeing the FM mindset.

Gorta promises to put out reads that day.

…Then procrastinates.

From what I recall, Gorta did this pretty much every game I’ve played with them.

From what I can understand, Eli does have a reason for these votes, even if it’s a simple gut read. Unfortunately, this isn’t any better than Gorta’s actions thus far.

First of all, I’m inclined to believe Eli and Gorta aren’t W/W, based on their ideas of Professor’s alignment. This isn’t conclusive evidence on its own, but I’m willing to accept it for now.

I would personally rather lynch Gorta for unearned confidence, tbh.

Trochi is town

This is purely for them wanting the marson

At least I’ve been in a few games with you. Although that’s about it.

Around post 348 or so?

You know, I actually forgot you were in that game until this exact moment and was about to go “this is scummy because Illwei has no idea what the fuck happened in that game so they shouldn’t townread it”

1 Like

I’m moving on from this for the moment

The end of day wagon stuff is where I was looking for stuff where at first it was just like, ok Pigeon is going to get yeeted into the sun

Then it just went to cloned getting yeeted into the next galaxy

And there like wasn’t really anything else

So the only people that didn’t really play into this were Eli, Illwei, Gorta, Cloned, and myself

To a lesser extent Leafia and Brad

So if we look at the pool like that:

Eli
Illwei
Gorta
Frog
Leafia
Brad

I know I’m town, I’ve got Brad as Town, I’ve got Leafia as Town, I’ve got Illwei as lighter town, so all that’s left is Eli and Gorta

That just doesn’t FEEL right as a scum team

So where are the scum?

I think scum are playing exceptionally well making that push onto Cloned happen

Professor
Aelin
Squirrel - who I have as Town
Troch
Magnus

I think Mafia are more likely to be in the cloned wagon than not tbh, and I think this is because of group coordination and coaching

yeah, that’s not AI that’s just gorta imo can anyone actually name a game they’ve high efforted

again, gorta being gorta i remember them being really known for strong gut reads with barely any reasoning behind them

also hot take in typically LHF players procrastinating is probably more towny if anything cause being town is fucking WORK cause you actually have to solve the game and it’s Effort and you keep putting it off til it’s 1 am and irl is sucking and u tear up at the thought of doing another god damn iso

you
you said gorta always does this
and yet
you’d vote gorta for things you just said he always does?
you said you had experience of him as a player and yet would vote him for things we know are lolgorta

no fuck this im putting my four votes here @Host_Account_2 /vote magnus

1 Like

The purpose of the debate was to determine who I would lynch between Eli and Gorta, not whether I would lynch Gorta in a vacuum.

I can only think of one game where he did so. Well, compared to his other games that is. I don’t remember which game it was though. I lowkey think Gorta is a villager honestly.

TBH I’m kind of done for the day

Everyone should know where my head is at, I don’t really feel like continuing that thing with Professor and Aelin, but like, I don’t think it’s resolved either

If you have any questions, just mention me, or contact my representative BradLand

Cheers

Good night Frog. I think I’ll head out myself, so good night everyone else too. :sleepingleafeon:

well then who would u yeet in a vacuum?

but regardless those aren’t good reasons to yeet gorta over eli either

One of the weaker Towncore. I’m fine with Frog and Leafia, almost fine with Professor, so I’d want Squirrel or Illwei. I wouldn’t object if you were voted, of course.

Neither of them have posted substantially and I’d rather vote Gorta over Eli atm. You claimed Gorta’s lack of activity was Towny, which applies to Eli just as well - which isn’t a strong argument.