[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Trochi be real with me here did you like this post for the analysis or for the dybudabu

i’m at work and thus liking posts i have the intent to respond to when i have the time. i’m afraid i don’t know what you mean by dybu dabu, but i will assume it’s a joke i don’t exactly remember.

1 Like

I think cloned/brad is either W/V or V/W
I’m not sure which side is which though

Idk why my brain is just screaming it while I’m reading these

Go sleep or smth

Take a break

Town innit

Town innit

Oi! Chut ya klappa ey! :P
I read your posts, I like your conspiracy theories, I do the same thing but then people ignore me. Asking if you’ve got any more spicy takes, not the old stuff. I want the new Kanye.

Also I’m top town, you can sheep me at end of day

Same tbh, playing around them both but not forgotten bruv luv

I know your name for certain, so if we didn’t play at MU, we played elsewhere. I play under a range of names so maybe not Frog, but I recognize you.

Is there any way I can ask you for reads based not on reasons but feelings? Cheers Gorta!

Thanks, this is what I’m looking for. I forgot what I was looking for but I think this is it??

So… do you have suspicion on Leafia?? What was that Leafia vote about?

Lol, you sassy Trochilidae

Not going to address this yet, remind me by end of day

He has a methodical style of describing information in the game imo

:thinking:

K yes but it’s the paranoia that’s villagery

K

Tldr; ‘I made a bad read, it was a trap!’
I dont think it was a bad read tbh

Not to mention, Pigeon is just as aware as the next guy of how common and easy it is to push Leafia over on Day 1.

Yesterday I was considering commenting on the manner in which Frog was limiting scumhunting to players who showed up at the start of the day and couldn’t come to a proper conclusion, so I decided not to comment. However, this somehow describes it perfectly. I thought it appeared surface-level wolfy, however the dedication to the process seemed to come from the mindset of someone who feels like they’ve caught onto something and thus feels villagery.

Do you not feel there was something different between the way Magnus’ and Pigeon voted? I think placing them in a group together of people you will vote without distinguishing between the actions and their implications is pretty reductionist.

The funny thing is, I genuinely think this is true. I’ve reliably caught Pigeon wolfing due to his guilty conscience which he often displays via these sarcastic messages. It’s pretty hard to distinguish between Cheese genuinely trying to do an RT here or trying to claim something he was wolfread for was an RT in order to play it off. I don’t mind the initial content, but the way he applauds everyone simply for calling him out, even when most of the accusations against him don’t concern the validity of his reasoning which is what he claimed to be looking for, doesn’t seem… real.

I agree. However, how come you called Leafia wolfy for hedging earlier?:

Why is this hedge not emblematc of t!Leafia, but the other one is?

Pretty sure this is correct. Though only in this circumstance, as they certainly are capable of distancing, However, if Leafia was also a wolf I’m certain they would take a more theatrical approach like they have previously as wolves together.

Magnus didn’t place you at L-1. Pigeon did. I doubt Leafia would intentionally try and push Magnus over Pigeon as a wolf, so her going for Magnus over Pigeon is likely NAI.

The irony of this post…

I’m gonna take a stab at what you mean by this. Are you thinking it could have been TMI that no wolves were voting her? That’s what it seemed like to me at first, but then I realized she probably just means one more, if wolves were already on her wagon.

Ironically, this is what makes Pigeon wolfier than Magnus to me. He clearly had read the thread, yet decided to only comment on one slot, which coincidentally happened to be a wolfread on the top wagon. This is then followed by a self-aware post indicative of a guilty conscience. Magnus’ post however clearly does not care how it comes across, nor did he care about justifying the vote - which I think makes it better.

Sigh. Elaborate, please.

This is… actually pretty wolfy, so maybe I was too quick to make a judgement on Magnus. This defence is commonly used by wolves trying to claim their posting wasn’t AI. One post and a vote is most certainly AI.

IIOA. However, the last statement provides an intention which probably makes it less wolfy. I don’t mind the rest of this post. Magnus does however say that he is not one to defend himself, but then concludes the post with a claim that it is a defence rather than a scumread. I’m… really not sure what to make of this. I guess I viberead it as villagery, because he would have had a more defined goal as a wolf: either to make a push or defend himself, rather than a mix of the two.

I had this thought earlier. I’ll townread it.

Since the second clause is correct, I’m inclined to believe you’re also correct about who I am.

My my, how long has it been since you played? You’ve clearly missed a lot…

At this point, I always expect to be scumread. As a matter of fact, you just proved my point! I have rarely played FM without being killed early on, Town or scum

Also, you aren’t the Ghana alt/you haven’t revealed your identity, have you?

Post 1:

That’s the correct format, though you may want to ping commando to make sure your vote doesn’t get missed.

This post feels different than how I remember leaf in the past two games we played together.

Quoting for future reference

I like this

Reminding myself to look at it later

Uh

I think this is wolfy on leaf’s part but I can’t articulate why atm

Replying to this post because that’s how caught up I am

This dismissal is textbook wolfy.

I’m tempted to townread this nonchalance.

Why do you expect to be scumread as a villager? I don’t remember you having many towngames… and in the one I do remember, you weren’t even mislynched.

GGhana… what. Have you been reading my posts? No, I am not a revealed alt.
Anyway, you replied to this post pretty quickly. Have you been lurking? If so, why not comment on any other happenings?

Except for that MU game that doesn’t count, the only time I wasn’t mislynched, I was vigged N2 by a N2+ vig. What game are you referring to?

No, I haven’t been reading much. I just opened the forums and saw this vote on me so I ft a need to comment

I made it as a bad read so lol

Cringe take imo
“Applauds everyone simply for calling [me] out” was not my intention and is a gross mischaracterization of my argument
The main fruit of my RT there was the scumread on Brad and Prof just… ignores that?
Brad/Prof w/w

…do you know nuance kind individual
One is a full analysis ending in “idk the conclusion lol” and the other is a wack read on a NAI post

Of course they’re different

Pretty sure i caught another scum here
Prof is taking way to much effort defending Brad; they wouldn’t have any reason to, unless someone was correctly accusing Brad for the correct reasons

In Mother Russia, this post ironies you

There was a conspiracy theory Aelin threw out earlier that I’m going to check back on feelings

Coooooo
Coooooooooooooo
/speaks pogeon

Do you town read me?

Did you read my post here? This one

That was .e advising against a headache

Yeah i think i know who you are

Who else sees 0 nuance like this

Actually, I did have one time a while ago where I was D1d four or five games in a row. I think Professor is referring to that.

2 Likes

Time for an ISO!

Just read it.
/vote Magnus

That’s absolutely hilarious

I like the openness that Cloned has to be honest and I th think his explaination of what he was doing and his willingness to admit to it is a very villagery look for him. He can join my towncor eff with Professor. I’m reasonably confident that both are town and I’d really be surprised if either one flips w.

Frankly, you seem wolfy, with ISO being mostly fluff and too many spoilers which is p defensive.

Still don’t like Magnus but I like Professor despite being at odds with them. Leafia can go either way

I think it’s villagery. I find it likely wolf Leafia would have claimed I was pocketing her and voted me without an intent to solve me by waiting for my response.

Ah… that was the one.

I didn’t say that was your intention. I said that was what you were doing, and that it doesn’t match your intention. You intended to find out if people picked up on your made up reasoning, but then you end up townreading people just for saying that you “feel off”. This is what gives the impression that you are trying to pass of a wolfy post as “chill it was an RT!!!”, because you are trying to scrounge for results to make it appear fruitful.

They are both hedgy posts. And in one you are calling the hedge villagery, and in the other you are calling it wolfy. I don’t care about the rest of the content for this specific point, because this is a contradiction regardless.

…Brad? Are you even reading what you are replying to?

Where did Aelin claim to have a headache? They were claiming that their brain was screaming you could be a wolf, which you told them to dismiss.

How does knowing who I am affect your read on me?