[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

At this point, I always expect to be scumread. As a matter of fact, you just proved my point! I have rarely played FM without being killed early on, Town or scum

Also, you aren’t the Ghana alt/you haven’t revealed your identity, have you?

Post 1:

That’s the correct format, though you may want to ping commando to make sure your vote doesn’t get missed.

This post feels different than how I remember leaf in the past two games we played together.

Quoting for future reference

I like this

Reminding myself to look at it later

Uh

I think this is wolfy on leaf’s part but I can’t articulate why atm

Replying to this post because that’s how caught up I am

This dismissal is textbook wolfy.

I’m tempted to townread this nonchalance.

Why do you expect to be scumread as a villager? I don’t remember you having many towngames… and in the one I do remember, you weren’t even mislynched.

GGhana… what. Have you been reading my posts? No, I am not a revealed alt.
Anyway, you replied to this post pretty quickly. Have you been lurking? If so, why not comment on any other happenings?

Except for that MU game that doesn’t count, the only time I wasn’t mislynched, I was vigged N2 by a N2+ vig. What game are you referring to?

No, I haven’t been reading much. I just opened the forums and saw this vote on me so I ft a need to comment

I made it as a bad read so lol

Cringe take imo
“Applauds everyone simply for calling [me] out” was not my intention and is a gross mischaracterization of my argument
The main fruit of my RT there was the scumread on Brad and Prof just… ignores that?
Brad/Prof w/w

…do you know nuance kind individual
One is a full analysis ending in “idk the conclusion lol” and the other is a wack read on a NAI post

Of course they’re different

Pretty sure i caught another scum here
Prof is taking way to much effort defending Brad; they wouldn’t have any reason to, unless someone was correctly accusing Brad for the correct reasons

In Mother Russia, this post ironies you

:thinking:

There was a conspiracy theory Aelin threw out earlier that I’m going to check back on feelings

Coooooo
Coooooooooooooo
/speaks pogeon

Do you town read me?

Did you read my post here? This one

That was .e advising against a headache

Yeah i think i know who you are

Who else sees 0 nuance like this

Actually, I did have one time a while ago where I was D1d four or five games in a row. I think Professor is referring to that.

2 Likes

Time for an ISO!

Just read it.
/vote Magnus

That’s absolutely hilarious

I like the openness that Cloned has to be honest and I th think his explaination of what he was doing and his willingness to admit to it is a very villagery look for him. He can join my towncor eff with Professor. I’m reasonably confident that both are town and I’d really be surprised if either one flips w.

Frankly, you seem wolfy, with ISO being mostly fluff and too many spoilers which is p defensive.

Still don’t like Magnus but I like Professor despite being at odds with them. Leafia can go either way

I think it’s villagery. I find it likely wolf Leafia would have claimed I was pocketing her and voted me without an intent to solve me by waiting for my response.

Ah… that was the one.

I didn’t say that was your intention. I said that was what you were doing, and that it doesn’t match your intention. You intended to find out if people picked up on your made up reasoning, but then you end up townreading people just for saying that you “feel off”. This is what gives the impression that you are trying to pass of a wolfy post as “chill it was an RT!!!”, because you are trying to scrounge for results to make it appear fruitful.

They are both hedgy posts. And in one you are calling the hedge villagery, and in the other you are calling it wolfy. I don’t care about the rest of the content for this specific point, because this is a contradiction regardless.

…Brad? Are you even reading what you are replying to?

Where did Aelin claim to have a headache? They were claiming that their brain was screaming you could be a wolf, which you told them to dismiss.

How does knowing who I am affect your read on me?

I’m pretty confident Cheese isn’t reading my posts… or Aelin’s posts, for what it’s worth. They accused me of attributing motivations to them when I was merely pointing out their intention didn’t match with their actions. They then also accused me of defending Brad while quoting two of my posts defending Magnus, a different player.

1 Like

While at this point I think clonedcheese’s “RT” is looking more likely to be a wolf “it was actually an RT” moment, I’m not sure why he would feel a need to do this as a wolf. He wasn’t largely scumread for his posts, and even received townreads from some people. It’s possible he thought his made up post surrounding Pigeon’s meta would come back to haunt him, but otherwise it doesn’t really make sense.

Anyhow, I suppose I better summarise as we approach the end of the first half of the day.

Leafia
BradLand Frog
Magnus

Null line

Trochilidae
clonedcheese thepigeonnyc

It’s honestly a possibility and if so, I’d bet anything on Brad being the wolf. I’ll have to ISO Brad later to see what turns up.

Oh wait. Forgot about Frog. He’s in it too.

Yes. That’s what I meant. I doubt all three were on my wagon since that would make all three suspicious if I ended up getting yeeted.

Dont you hate it when someone who didnt actually understand your post at all tries to explain youe post back to you, and says you’re reading shit wrong

Again with the no nuance

Yes. I, unlike certain others, possess the ability to comprehend words.

Sigh

Ima just

Not

There’s a reason why I have this player on my “do not read” list

Sadly prof not understanding posts then telling me to go read is NAI and its infuriating every time im subjected to it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah I don’t believe you

You read my post #118 where in all caps I call Leafia misyeet bait where I basically call off the wagon

So you call me wolfy but follow my directions to get off of Leafia?

But you leave the door open on Leafia??

???

LOL nah

I don’t believe you wolf read me, I think you just yielded to my authority as Town to get off Leafia

Perhaps you can help me to understand. This post does not accomplish that.

This however, is just false. Neither of these posts are defending Brad, nor are they commenting on his alignment. How did this thought arise?

This is honestly seeming like a TvT argument to me.