[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

I’m with friends playing jackbox and shit so I’m not doing as much as I should be but I’ll be saying way more when I get off and read up I’m not ignoring anything.

have you even read my “good content”? i’ve just posted a long response in spoilers from the very post you just quoted.

i’m getting more confident this is simply a wolf. surely a townie would actually invest the time to read context and not blatantly go back on themselves? the focus on only things pertaining to yourself is wolfy.

here’s a start for you.

1 Like

buy two get one free:
Frog T
Magnus W
Pigeon W

I’m taking the term light very seriously

In case it isn’t obvious, I would’ve voted Pigeon if I didn’t know I’d get scumread for it immediately.

hm
these are pretty much consensus, but that’s what consensus means so :wowee:
for Frog, I want your thoughts on a few specific bits.

As I noted yesterday, this feels entirely unfounded and they themselves admitted that they didn’t have anything backing it up, so using it as a base to start finding reads seems fallacious to me.

this seems mildly performative

(the conspiracy theory in question is that Frog/Prof could be W/W, so it’s kinda odd that 1) he says he’ll come back to it and 2), after doing that, he doesnt come back to it

light refers to the post count
not “im not going to even read the very limited number of posts”

1 Like

Is FoL really so busy that people think they need to wallpost in a 50 postcount game

you don’t

i dont wanna read them

well like
youve played some of our games
when theyre usually thousands to tens of thousands of posts per day people feel like they have to get in as much as possible
im trying not to wallpost for every post but like i still do want to get enough in so im actually doing something yk yk?

That’s a spoiler in an already long post with a specific subject

Frog blurred an entire post

tbh the last two games i played i was a topposter with like 500 posts and

other people had maybe 200 by the end

so

this is the most concerning thing in your little bullet point list, the game has to start somewhere i suppose…but why not with something more concrete? it’s wolfy in a vacuum.

i understand and agree with the thought that wolves are going to be more meticulous with their readlists. is your issue the wording or thought behind it?

i don’t think this is incredibly AI, people promise things and don’t deliver constantly as either alignment. it’s possible they simply remembered you said Something interesting and made a mental note, then either forgot or became busy.

oh well- shall i get out the world’s smallest violin?

point made

@Aelin

Random question whenever you get back on:

Who are you townreads and can you give somewhat of a description even if it’s just brief?

also

/vote BradLand

@Host_Account_2

Okay you can’t just do nothing and complain about not wanting to read wall posts and then slop a vote on me.

Why aren’t you scumreading me right now

Also I have skimmed but will complain anyways

Because you started off how you usually do as town?

Like yeah you’re complaining about not reading wall posts and it kinda dropped you a few spots but at least when you were keeping up with the game you were doing something.

How do you go to me out of all people when you know how to read me?

Plus you’re literally easy to read don’t act like I wouldn’t know how to read you.

@Illwei
Do you literally have anything else regarding a thought process on this game?