[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

This is a good summary of my thoughts on the post, to be honest… It’s a fine line between a wolf reaching in an attempt to make a semi-reasonable push and a villager conf-biased to the point where they would… straight up make stuff up to fit their conclusions.

Either way, I maintain that Frog is a good player and I think he has exclusively pushed villagers this game, often for bad reasoning. So while my gut says it’s more likely to be the latter (conf-biased villager), my brain is telling me otherwise.

Good night Frog.

are you just refusing to read?

he’s not saying its tmi
read.
read.
read.

I quoted the exact thing you said. THE EXACT THING THAT SOUNDED IRRATATED. fym “gaslighting” like. afterwards you apologized if it sounded upset and i left it alone after that. im not the one pushing this shit, you are.

right now? right now???
no fuck this shit
I AM DIRECTLY RESPONDING TO YOUR POST AND VOTE ON ME. I AM NOT USING IT TO PUSH. I AM NOT USING IT TO SAY THAT YOURE UNDENIABLY SCUM.
im not going to be civil if youre just going to blatantly make things up

i just explained everything, and i pointed you to where i explained it yesterday and you ignored it
you didnt respond to anything and maybe, MAYBE you read it, but right now im seeing absolutely no evidence of that

I didn’t realize you were a comedian

… I’m losing respect for you at this point.

That is the problem. It is uncharacteristic for you to do this. I would expect you to push harder for another wagon on someone you scumread, like Magnus - especially considering he was still a viable wagon with 2 votes at the time, IIRC. Perhaps I’m asking too much of you, but you are more of a chaotic hothead as a villager, and the way you’ve been mainly observing and reactive does not fit what I expect to see.

Go ahead.

ugh
This is a very good post if frog is a wolf.

I don’t even want to kill you. I would rather kill Trochilidae.

My PoE at this exact moment is Magnus and Gorta. I’m not going to decide whether or not to add you to it until I’m a bit more removed from the direct emotions. Considering that it wasn’t the quiet people just allowing thread to hit a wolf a la pigeon, I’m not going to run with the theory that the scumteam just sat back and allowed the cloned wagon to happen.

This would seem sensible, no? Or at least it does from my perspective. Allow the cloned wagon to happen, hope it goes over, allow me to take the blame and chain another mislynch on me.

Yeah, I’m inclined to believe that at least one, possibly two, wolves were on at EoD honestly and probably directing the votes in some way. Going to save the rest of my posts for now too and head off, so good night. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I’m looking at the possibility at the moment that it occurred through the defense of other slots rather than active pushing of cloned’s slot. I don’t have perfect recollection of the entire day, so…

oh. my. god. stop using this specific line of logic, right now. i despise having to bring this up, i stated multiple times i would not and did not want to make it game. you will stop this train of thought, and stop it immediately. i refuse to waste any more posts on this, and you have me too incensed to rebuke your other arguments. i will link those threads when i return.

i will be taking a break from the thread to calm down, nobody wants me here currently.

you know what, I wanted to try and compose myself before coming back to this but i’m just gonna say what’s on my mind before I dip,

A lot of things Frog is doing like the hypocrisy of accusing me for accusing him for pushing town, pushing town himself, and then accusing me of pushing town (3 layers of hypocrisy!), lack of self-awareness, over-confidence to the point of making things up (which is likely to happen if you are biased into believing you are correct, as villagers are, and so they perceive posts in certain ways which fit with their conclusions even if it differs from the objective content of the post), confidence to appeal to other players even though it is completely unnecessary at this stage, entitlement to be viewed as town and consideration of what moves wolf me/aelin will have to make next (which is especially hard to fake)

…have me thinking this guy is probably town

I’ll leave you with this.

I am going to be honest I have no idea what any of this is referring to

Either way, if you don’t rebuke my arguments I hope you don’t expect me to think you are town

what i want you to do is iso me in the signup thread. obviously i can and will rebuke your arguments, it’s simply not the best idea for me to stay in the thread in this state.

When i see trochi i just think of slinky

I still have to catch up on yesterday’s stuff, but why in the world did cloned die over professor

and I’ll try putting reads out today, turns out being sick helped me fall back into old habits

Mainly because Cloned’s flip would resolve Pigeon, and Professor’s flip would’ve thrown Frog and Aelin into question based on whether he’s Town or Mafia.

Okay I apologize for not showing up until now but I got home from playing basketball and I just didn’t feel like looking at a mafia game or being in any serious mode with it.
I’m going to read up what has happened so far today. I saw that I had like a number of pings so someone loves me.

Also, for some reason I thought this was a mountainous game so the PR claim and PR flip confused the hell out of me I thought that was a meme.

Starting to read now.

1 Like

Didn’t you put a giant wall post casing Pigeon?

ok, but after reading up on things why in the world did you not vote cloned first and screw the consequences

I mean professor, it’s late