[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Bad read: leafia/trochi is w/w

Voted Voters Votes
Trochilidae Professor 1/6
Professor Frog 1/6
Not Voting BreadLand, Aelin, Squirrel2412, illwei, Leafia, Magnus, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Trochilidae 9

– Gay gay homosexual gay

You are more unnerved as a villager than what I am seeing in this game. You claim you didn’t know what to do, but I couldn’t see any paranoia, concern or moving cogs from your posting. I think you were mainly observing rather than trying to impact anything, and I think the way you didn’t try to do anything about the fact the two wagons were someone you townread and someone who’s PR claim you believed is very uncharacteristic and a big concern.

That may be because I am only familiar with villager you.

Hmmm, maybe you’re right about that honestly and upon further thought, it’s possible that he wanted to pocket me too if he didn’t believe that he and his scumbuddies could get me yeeted so quickly. Or he might’ve thought me getting yeeted so quickly would make it too obvious who the wolves were. I’m removing Frog from my towncore honestly.

You’re correct in thinking that’s a bad read.

Yes, this is indeed a bad read. You clearly have no idea of how Leafia approaches the game as a wolf if you think she would townread a partner like this while they were receiving pressure from someone she perceives to be a strong player.

[quote=“Aelin, post:340, topic:311, full:true”]

They were townreading you, so I was wondering if they had a different perspective on some of the things that worried me. Everyone’s already been going over and over again what they think you’ve done that’s towny, so I didn’t just want a rehashing here.

Mildly pocketing Trochi by… talking to them? Or by calling them my best friend? Because both would be ineffective, because usually they’re so paranoid of me that they’ll reverse their read on my seven times a game lol

i mean
if you look at my language this doesn’t really make sense because 1) i agreed on the fact that professor seemed like he was whiteknighting leafia

it was a continuation of the previous thought of

This is my reasoning. Unless we have different definitions, this isn’t throwing shade. I also followed up on the theatrical bit later, stating

its a random worldbuild
at this point this is the last im fucking talking about this because i was annoyed when i was getting townread for it and im annoyed that youre trying to paint it as me delving into a tie when it was literally a random fucking worldbuild that i literally displayed multiple times it was a random theory and was nowhere near confident on it, nor did i try to fucking push the angle and ive already said this and you just ignored it

This is a blatant lie

straight bs my friend

is this… not aggressive? does it not sound upset? i tried to be calm and make sure it didn’t escalate into anything bad but at this point you’re deliberately ignoring what I’ve been doing

I’m not quite sure if you misunderstood or what but im not understanding how this isn’t making sense to you
I know Tro
we’ve played together
we both have massive paranoia of each other

1. I explained my exact reasoning, which was that I was reading cloned’s post before it and didn’t see the part where it changed to Prof’s post
  2. If I was just planning on pushing cloned, why would I stop and then start it again and draw attention to myself, especially if I knew it was going to be a town flip if I was a wolf
  3. If Prof and I were coordinating, why would we do it publicly instead of in wolfchat

this makes no sense.

ANYWAY

I explained a great portion of this yesterday, and you said you read it, and then just… never said anything about it. This was two and a half hours before EoD and you were plenty active afterwards.

At the moment, I can’t tell if you’re scum trying to push me with trash or if you just really, really want to be right

I messed up the quote but whatever

You are literally asking me how to become obvious town later. What are you even talking about? I don’t think you would lie about this irrespective of alignment, but I think you’re focusing on what you think to be wrong in my line of interrogation in order to break free of the net I set around you.

And again, to answer that question, if you are Town, just keep playing and I will eventually find you. And the fact that at this point I HAVEN’T found you, and that I see you as a GOOD player, and that your pushes have lead to TOWN YEET, speaks more to the fact that I haven’t found you and therefore your Mafia equity has shot up DRAMATICALLY

And that you don’t see this is absolutely mind boggling, like you have zero sense of reflection of how you’re seen after the way you played on day 1. I literally laid it out for you

Again, you’re saying it’s not TMI. But then you go and say they’re Town, off of ALMOST NO POSTS IN THE GAME. At this point in the game Leafia only had a handful of posts, and to call them alignment indicative Town is absolutely preposterous, like no, that’s just straight up TMI

Again, the purpose of my post wasn’t to argue. The purpose of my post is to be found. I am explaining everything I am thinking throughout Day 1. I had maybe less than a minute to think through everything while stuff kept happening in real life, it was a very chaotic moment for me and it was difficult to figure out what to do. I don’t know what LAMIST means, and I can guarantee you this is not IIOA. This is me expressing my feelings, my emotions, something that is real. Not information, not, ‘hello I am mr robot’. It is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that

No Professor, it is straight up OMGUS. You are responding to me calling you out by making up reasons to call me out. That is OMGUS

And I have responded.

So let’s revisit.

1. You did OMGUS
  2. You did shade the long form of my post
  3. You did call me a liar, and I show your claim is literally false
  4. You claim it wasn’t TMI but then again you go and TMI Leafia Town in the same breath
  5. You’re playing dumb like you have zero sense of irony in your claims against me with this one claiming that I’m the one pushing villagers when you have demonstrably done this yourself

This is not a real thought. There was no way Pigeon should ever have been yeeted after they claimed. And who in their right minds would think the way Pigeon was playing was actually a PR? You’re acting like Pigeon was more Towny than Cloned, which is not the case AT ALL

Like just from a common sense perspective, Pigeon was WAY more wolfier than Cloned

This angle of attack is just so GAH it’s not sensible?

i am asking if you have read the post i made in signups.
in regards to EOD- i did do something- what i considered the lesser of two evils, and what was in my capabilities at the time. i don’t care to explain my mental state at EOD. nobody wants me to do that, including myself.

well then, you clearly haven’t seen me play in a very long time. i believe in all three of my most recent games i was mafia (hydra games on MU). i would be more than happy to correct your understanding of my meta by showing them to you.

LAMIST means Look at me, I’m so townie.

As for his latest post, his frustration honestly has a villagery feel to it. I think Professor is wrong about Frog too honestly, just like he was wrong about Cloned, although he feels more like a villager that has an incorrect read on someone than a wolf trying to push agenda.

*As for Frog’s

i’m town, Professor’s town, Aelin’s town, Frog’s town: who then do you wolfread if anyone?

Right now Magnus and I’m currently waiting for Aelin to defend themselves from Frog’s attack before deciding what I think of them. I legit think most of the wolves could be in the lowposters.

You literally just quoted the post

No, it’s not, you acted offended and basically gaslighted me here:

I was not upset, and I wasn’t even harsh towards you???

So my reply to you was like, oh wait, did I cross a line? Was I too mean? No? I wasn’t mean???

Again, this is gaslighting Aelin. This right here.

@Frog

@BradLand

@Aelin

@Squirrel2412

@illwei

@Leafia

@Magnus

@Gorta

@ElizaThePsycho

@Professor

@Trochilidae

I need everyone to look at this please. Aelin is pretending that I’m ignoring her when I’m literally confronting her directly in an exchange where I continuously confront her about my concerns multiple times in a row. She is pretending that I’m ignoring her and aggressive in these exchanges when I was not AT ALL, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

I honestly don’t know, I figured it was to note a shift in reads and to powerwolf a wagon together. With the ClonedCheese flip it only cements this belief further tbh

It feels like you’re both doing exactly the same thing you did back then, which is ganging up together power wolf style on a Town

Why is this trash? This is literally how I felt about the game the entirety of Day 1. There is no agenda. These are literally my thoughts and emotions as I went through the game. Seriously, if you can’t see that I’m Town right now, it’s because you HAVE to not see me as Town right now. And I get it, I respect that it’s part of the game, but you have to make a decision if you’re going to power wolf or bus your partner now tbh

Oh well yeah, I’m basically trying to lay everything bare, basically naked 100% pure unfiltered thoughts

I’ve never heard of this term before but yeah I guess this is what I’m doing

Read the post again. I asked you “why do you expect me to be town later?”. How are you interpreting this post as me asking you how to be townread??

Your pushes have done the exact same thing, the difference between us is that I have shown a capability to change my reads. Not to mention, you just called me wolfy for saying that pushing town is wolfy… and now you are doing the same to me. The reason why my actions were not wolfy is because I ended up changing my read and saving a PR from the yeet. You, on the other hand, cased this player, ignored mine and Eli’s notions that you were pushing on Pigeon for things completely NAI for him, and then had pretty much no impact during EoD to try and steer the yeet to your beliefs.

The absurd level of hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness you have shown may actually loop back around to being villagery. But I’m not sure I can see it until you show some level of compromise in considering my position.

It is not TMI. This is what happens when you play with a very small amount of players, repeatedly, in a tight-knit environment. I have an incredibly good grasp on the psyche of this player, and once I flip you’ll realize that people can just have reads This Good.

Look at me I’m so town
…A common theme among your posts.

Okay? I don’t think I can really convince you it’s not other than present my reasons unrelated to today’s posting, and if that’s not good enough then /shrug.

Aelin and I have pointed out… multiple instances where you have blatantly made up shit. I think people can see for themselves, but whether or not you want to is up to yourself.

Touche. The difference is I have also defended one of the flipped villagers and showed my reads can change. Have you?

Key word being “should”. Pigeon could have most definitely been yeeted had I not literally begged for people to move off of him, especially if cloned self-pressed which is absolutely the assumption everyone would have made.

Actually, it was… I don’t know how many times I and others have to point this out, but many of your claims against Pigeon were NAI and they also showed some towny processes. Your argument here is that someone was objectively wolfier which is a fallacy in itself, because pretty much nothing is objective in this game outside of mechanics.

I’m off for the night, sorry, I think I’m probably pushing the envelope. I’ll continue tomorrow. Cheers everyone!

True. Most of the time you see wolves doing it but I think I see what you mean about Aelin, so she gets a scumlean from me. I will say that you and her are never w/w here though.

@Professor
@Aelin

Please join me here. If I’m wrong on you, and you’re wrong on me, where do we go today?