…yes?

Wahoo VC D3 #4

Voted Voters Votes
Elithepsycho Wazza (#3684), Min (#3717) 2/5
Youbutworse Leafia (#3422) 1/5
Leafia Marluxion (#3517) 1/5
Not Voting Kiiruma, Youbutworse, ElithePsycho,Bradland, Hippopablompoyeetus, 5

Sorc is dead.

so you remember when you said you’d start multi-quoting instead of posting one at a time

I was so certain that Marshal was town too. If Vulgard hadn’t bombed her, scum might’ve won but now I’m certain that we can win this.

1 Like

Indeed. Vulgate is the greatest hero ever in any FM game.

*Vulgard

I honestly think I should be yeeted today because I think I’d be extremely easy for the last wolf to get misyeeted in F3 after Marshal’s flip. /vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

For the good of the town it’s probably best if I die so Marl can see that I’m a villager and I can’t be misyeeted in LyLo if the game gets that far.

Anyway, going to call it a night now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

is this a lolcat

1 Like

tmi?

get em bois

i am fully prepared to hammer leafia

i was fully prepared to hammer u until leafias post

Understandable but as long as I’m alive, Marl is going to be fixated on yeeting me instead of the last wolf and we need his brainpower to find that last wolf. Angel, heal Marl tonight. Marl, promise me that you’ll find the last wolf and win the game for us once I flip v today. I consider this a heroic sacrifice on my part. My guess is that the final wolf will try defending me now, so take a good look at anyone that suddenly thinks I’m a villager due to how I’m acting now. As for who I think it could be, here’s my current list of suspects as well as my reasoning.

YBW: I’ve just found him to be generally scummy and I think Vulgard was in agreement too.

Eli: Not sure about this.one but it’s possible that he’s the final wolf.

Brad: He has just seemed off to me almost all game in a way that I can’t quite explain.

Hippo: The one I’m least confident is a bbn possibility. He’s at the very edge of my PoE.

There’s my legacy. I honestly had a lot of fun in this game so I don’t have any regrets. Marshal gets a lot of respect from me for her play this game and I look forward to my next game with everyone in this game and not in the Risky Rain game that’s going on as well right now.

I’m ready to be hammered any time now. Do me proud Marl. I believe in you. Salutes I honestly don’t really blame you for thinking that Marshal and I were partners now. You must’ve seen something in Marshal’s posts that I missed.

i dont see why you’re jumping to every possible conclusion you can but ok

/vote Leafia

I don’t know if this is supposed to be a reverse mindgame thing or something but yea leafia was in my poe im down

next up after this for me would be eli → bradland

1 Like

Possible TMI that I’ll flip town? What does everyone else think? I noticed he said it like he knows that I’ll flip town. I feel someone that didn’t know I would flip town would say something like this line: Next up for me if Leafia flips town would be Eli and if he’s town too, Bradland. I want everyone else’s thoughts too.

well because usually mafia doesn’t vote themself and tell other people to vote themself
but I also dont wanna shut down your dreams so

/unvote I actually want to see what Marl thinks of this situation now before deciding anything.

I honestly really should have more faith in Marl.

1 Like