[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

that is a much better idea than what i was doing
thank you min

1 Like

there was at most 1 person on cloned whos a wolf for obvious reasons but i think theres a chance the wagon is actually pure, im thinking about it though.

eli could very possibly be a wolf on hippo which would make sense with 2 of the wolves beign on marshal in place of hippo

the fact a rand happened instead of cloned going over makes me feel like its less of a buss and more of the fact people tried to save him which is a little weird considering both goons were on the mafia stalker which is lol but also makes a whole fuck ton of sense in hindsight again especially if eli is sorc

btw this is literally my first time actively spending effort on vca so if i suck you are legally not allowed to blame me

hippo is like, very cleared off of quite literally everything already but it makes no sense for wolf him to be on marl with me anyway

this entire line is self meta and opinion based on self so skip past it refuse to read it if you want but i 100% wouldnt of been on marl instead of hippo as wolf as not only do i not get any cred from staying on marl and NOT defending cloned but i also rarely if ever bus my teammates/leave them to die when they are ACTIVELY the top wagon. anyway take this with a grain of salt

ybw FEELS less of a busser and more of a team player imo and i have a feeling he would vote hippo in place of eli just because.

marl is cleared and would definitely do his own off wagon shit as town anyway

dunno kiiruma enough to know if theyd bus or not, i DO not feel like leafia would though and wazza is cleared fmpov and therefore i do not feel like i need to take her vote into account. brad possibly? although im in a similar spot with him to kiiruma and therefore feel like i cant acgtually make a good opinion in good faith saying one or the other. also if this wasnt obvious i have changed my mind on eli after giving thought into vca

brad/kiiruma/eli poe has the wolf but i am leaning towards eli im sorry for misleading you right after saying i tred u man

3 Likes

this is ovc withouth putting isos into accountg

Honestly I feel the Cloned wagon is pure because I think Marshal was meant to be a bus because “Wow, wolves would never bus the Tracker!1!1” and I’m guessing they were planning on killing Atlas anyway to make the wagon look even more pure.

1 Like

But either way, where would the other wolf be? On a random wagon?

/vote eli @Host_Account_1

Theres 1 wolf left?

Btw I’m gonna sleep soon and probably try and do more social reading tomorrow. Nite

@Host_Account_1 vc pls

…yes?

Wahoo VC D3 #4

Voted Voters Votes
Elithepsycho Wazza (#3684), Min (#3717) 2/5
Youbutworse Leafia (#3422) 1/5
Leafia Marluxion (#3517) 1/5
Not Voting Kiiruma, Youbutworse, ElithePsycho,Bradland, Hippopablompoyeetus, 5

Sorc is dead.

so you remember when you said you’d start multi-quoting instead of posting one at a time

I was so certain that Marshal was town too. If Vulgard hadn’t bombed her, scum might’ve won but now I’m certain that we can win this.

1 Like

Indeed. Vulgate is the greatest hero ever in any FM game.

*Vulgard

I honestly think I should be yeeted today because I think I’d be extremely easy for the last wolf to get misyeeted in F3 after Marshal’s flip. /vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

For the good of the town it’s probably best if I die so Marl can see that I’m a villager and I can’t be misyeeted in LyLo if the game gets that far.

Anyway, going to call it a night now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

is this a lolcat

1 Like

tmi?