[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

U legit not gonna say anything else

Yeah. I’m fine with an Eli yeet I guess. I can see him potentially being the final scum after all. I’ll let Hippo hammer Eli if he wants to put his vote back on him. /vote Eli @Host_Account_1

/vote eli @Host_Account_1

Wahoo VC EOD3

Voted Voters Votes
Elithepsycho Wazza (#3684), Min (#3717), youbutworse, leafia, hippo 5/5
Leafia Marluxion (#3517), Kiiruma, Eli 3/5
Not Voting Bradland 1

5 minutes to correct me on any mistakes

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho tried to get behind chain chomps gate, he failed miserably and perished, he was…

Mario, the Nintendo of America Representative to the Real Baseball Team, the Seattle Mariners, Owned by Nintendo of America

Town Angel Conditional Backup

Every Night, you may choose to protect a player for the following Day. Any non-execution deaths they receive will fail to kill them.
If the Sorcerer dies on or before Night 1, you will become the Sorcerer.

Defeat the Mafia.

Day Ends and Night begins and will last 24 hours or until 2021-12-01T18:30:00Z and actions will be locked 1 hour before then.

1 Like

The joke:

1 Like

Mario, the Nintendo of America Representative to the Real Baseball Team, the Seattle Mariners, Owned by Nintendo of America

This shit is real.

3 Likes

@Marluxion lost all his life points due to a jank OTK

Somari

Vanilla Town

You have no special powers. You can only trust in your brand loyalty to win.

Defeat the Mafia.

Day 4 has started and will end at 2021-12-03T18:30:00Z or if hammer is reached early. Majority is 4.

I can still hear his voice.

@Kiiruma
@YoubutWorse
@min
@BradLand
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Wazza
@Leafia

Alright, whoever has the bomb needs to state asap and I don’t want anyone to lie about it because whoever has it is literally locktown and I want their thoughts.

And also I don’t want to comment on Eli until postgame because god dammit.

Yesterday could’ve gone a bitt better but I’ll make sure we win this for you Marl. I’m almost positive that the last wolf is in Kiirume/Hippo. Ideally, the one with the bomb should kill one of them and if they aren’t the final mafia, we should yeet the other one. I don’t know what to think if they’re both villagers at this point. Who has the bomb?

sorc gave it to me

Either today or tomorrow will be the final day of this game, for good or for ill.

No joke, I legit just deleted a paragraph I was about to respond to Leafia with on why you’re scum.

1 Like

Laughs Not sure why you thought Min was scum.

ggs marl

god fucking dammit @ eli death im gonna swallow a ton of Ls though aiuuhguugghh i feel sos tupid especially because he couldve been easily cleared i wish i didnt vote and hammer

Actually, why do you have the bomb?

idk

sorc just gave it to me probably because my reads have been absolute dogshit this entire game priobably