GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

(also anyone recalling my last game, only Neon called me on my disapparances…)

1 Like

O.kazo you disappeared

2 Likes

I guess only I thought that was funny

1 Like

Yes, I did.

(it’s probably not wise writing one-line as this with a postcap, but shrug…)
16(I think)/150

1 Like

I think even if I start hyperposting one-liners now, I still won’t be able to reach the 150 post cap
but not filling thread with NAI fluff is probably a good thing

1 Like

No problems I do not expect you to read them lmao
I was town in Silent Hill, lowkey try-harded but still think it’s a good representation of me (or maybe it isnt idk I barely remember it tbh)

I was Mafia in this game, hydraing with a player called Leafia under the account LeafiabutWorse. You should be able to tell the difference between our posts as she always signed hers and I didn’t. I played p well this game, managing to live until f3. I also think it’s my only good performance as scum lmao

You can click on your own name and see how many posts you have in the topic if u ever forget

2 Likes

I guess my prev statement goes for both of us. (I was comment ing on myself, to be honest)

but it’s hard to control myself sometimes
like when there is a silence in a conversation, you feel the need to fill it in

so…
you have any reads?

1 Like

thanks for that

1 Like

Where?
Or am I just blind?

1 Like

I finally figured out what was bugging me about this readlist

So you put eliza on there, seemingly on a weird whim. I question you about it and you provide reasoning for everyone but Eliza. Bradland, when you get the chance, could you explain your read on Eliza? I don’t really townread her at all and was wondering why you did esp since you never really explained it.

2 Likes

oh right i need to actively make reads and interact with people i can’t just say ‘ama’ when there’s nothing to ask me about. going to roll a 14 sided die and make a read on someone here give me a half hour

3 Likes

Not really.

I was more time away from thread than being here.

I didn’t really like Vulgard’s tone with me or Magnus. But it is far from a scumread.

1 Like

Here you go

where tf u getting a 14 sided die from
I actually do have a question I wanted to ask people to see if it gives me any good info
Assuming you are a town, if you were a wolf right now, what would be the main noticeable differences between wolf you and town you?

2 Likes

just in the thread for one of your posts

did you say who you townread already?
I might have forgotten if you have but a reminder would be nice

lol
have fun

what didn’t you like about it
do you have any townreads?

1 Like

the internet. i do have a d3 in real life tho

honestly i’d be burning through posts quicker. i’d want to push a few people really hard, get to around 130-140 posts, say that i’m going to save the rest of them in case something happens between then and eod, and at eod try to flashwagon someone who i already presented a scumcase on. the fact that i’m only at 20 posts rn isn’t ai though i’m still learning how this site works

1 Like

I’d be frozen
probably just not as free and unrestrained?

outing this is going to make my wolfgames harder smh

1 Like

Thx.

His question seemed like they wanted to control my thought process.

For town I would probably say Magnus.

Well, I didn’t interact other so much, so I have a limited view at the moment.

2 Likes

I have but it’s been between multiple posts and has changed a teensy bit

I townread May like a lot, would never want them dead today

I liked molly’s posts but I always have a subconcious bias towards her bc I love her pfp so while I townread her take that into account

Honestly been lowkey vibing with kingtroll rn so like nulltown for him
Marl is ok I guess, also probably nulltown or maybe a townlean. I’d have to read his posts again to get a better idea as my mind wasn’t completely focused reading them

That’s about everyone I’d say I at least am leaning towards town on rn

2 Likes