GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I also saw the Flicker game happen.

11/150

2 Likes

Not sure because I’m not sure how you could replicate a train of thought like that as mafia without it being super forced.

1 Like

oh hi silviu

I feel the exact same honestly and then I’m scum and I can’t replicate it exactly. It’s kinda interesting to think about ngl

I’ll be going to bed soon but I got a few questions first
How strong do you feel your read list is Brad? What caused you to include each person?

2 Likes

Order is legit although there might be a gap between May and Marl. Feel decent about them so far.

May I said before going on a tangent going through possible teammate reads when asked about it feels like a continuation of a train of thought that feels natural thus I think is towny.

Marl when he was posting felt pretty decent in terms of trying to gain some reads, looked like he was posting comfortably and not stiff.

Zorvo I explained but felt like his first few posts if he was mafia he’d at least try to shoe horn a scumread and push in there somewhere.

1 Like

VOTE: min

1 Like

idk if this is a copypasta but this is very wolfy
we have 150 posts not 50 lol
VOTE: May

1 Like

yeah it went from a serious accusation into tryhard memery

packed up

1 Like

town

1 Like

welcome to forum mafia! please check out the mafia forums guide to get yourself situates

1 Like

Man, I wonder how will the postcap change me as I am no longer allowed to hyperpost, I suppose I’ll just follow it up with being productive so this comment doesn’t go to waste.

I am not trying to be mean or anything, it’s very great when people improve. But a weakpoint in Seth is that he goes overboard with his reasoning, it becomes incomprehensible, he doesn’t feel like a threat at all (during Flicker, there weren’t any important discussion to eliminate Seth during that game). I believe we need to be encouraging with trying to get a person’s thought process as that’s what it’s vital. Why would reads care if we can’t tell how we didn’t go there? (By the way, Troll, Seth = Zorvo, this guy changes his username too frequently!)

Also Eliza, also to not be mean. But you really have to step up your game. During most game I’ve seen, you’re losing engagement and dissapear, maybe you are busy, but there’s also people who can be busy with their lives and still manage to get townread. The reason why you precisely get scumread (presumably) is because you pop into the thread and the backlog looks intimidating, so you think you will do better if you comment to what pops up on the spot, but well, that doesn’t always work, you can’t make your mind up based on a few selective posts, you need to look at the behavior in general.
For example, w!Windy from what I’ve heard is cowardly. w!Seth from what I’ve seen they’re not popping up in the spotlight as often, T!Neon has frustrations that she gathers from the game and so on. But to prevent myslynching somebody because “this behavior is inherently wolfy” we have to also look for the reason why they’re doing that. It’s all great detective work! But sadly, they kind of never deduced what happened in Flicker!.. I hope this helps.

Also meta-read for Trollo, not sure how effective this is, this is just a blind guess as people can literally be different when they’re playing FM, like me right now. This is the first time in like 5y+ he decided to play again. I would presume Trollo would be hyperactive and I suppose impulsive when an upsetting situation arises, but no worries, I don’t think he will done legit get Happy Tree House levels of upset.

2 Likes

why are people pretending to be this affected by the postcap lol 12 hours later u will forget it existed

73/150

4 Likes

(I haven’t proofread my post. In the first example mentioning Seth. I mean how much he isn’t a threat to the mafia because of his fully insane plays)

1 Like

Volume cleared.

2 Likes

As a wolf I’m am awfully careful with how I approach the thread. Probably other stuff too but I know that’s part of my wolf meta.

Your Welcome! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Allow me to elaborate.
It’s cause of how it was done. I felt like the CC joke interaction felt genuine or at least had a good vibe towards it. I don’t think two wolves just fool around like that SoD1 just didn’t look like it at all to me and considering there is 3 wolves and not 4 I’m pretty confident in my never w/w read.

Also I actually kinda like May so far with their straight into solving and how they are going about this SoD1.
Although good posting is only NAI I do still like their reads they are making. I also liked their questioning to Marluxion with this post:

NGL I remember someone saying that on a TV show I think it was and I absolutely loved that response I thought it was very funny.

Where did they mention 50? Also look at May’s futures posts after that I’m sure they are aware of the post cap heck everyone who joined is aware so no reason to say that IMO and they even starting copying my vote count marker thing.
Null Scum on lol for this one sorry.

There was absolutely no reason to do this post and add the “73/150” I think Lol isn’t aligned with Marluxion only because Marluxion was mentioning previously about putting a random number in the vote count marker but actually having more of a progression why and never actually did it where lol just straight out performs it.

VOTE: lol

5/150

1 Like

I do want to bring up that my Lemon/King never W/W is allot more stronger then the Lol/Marluxion since in the back of my mind I can still see them doing that and talking about that with their partner since I know how lol plays as I have wolf’ed with them in the far past, however I still find them unlikely to be wolves with Marluxion but I think they still have a chance to be so that is a very weak read.

6/150

1 Like

everything about it
how it’s worded, the posts in question, and the fact that i dont really think that is how seth solves

2 Likes

VOTE: Silviu200530

gn

2 Likes

1 Like

I solve in my own way.
I don’t think you know how I solve cause I am me and your not.
I look very key points/details to determine my reads and I follow a more accurate reading method.
If all your reads on me are going to be based on assumptions like this don’t bother reading me.
Look at my previous games, go over them do whatever helps you out.
I already know you are very bias towards me and would enjoy voting me if you have the chance I even seen you do it in a game for proof.

If you have any questions I can respond to them accordingly but don’t just say “I don’t think this is how Seth makes reads” when this is a read I have made.

IDRC if you wish to try and twist this post around and call it wolfy and say that I’m making a big deal out of nothing I’m just explaining things to you.
As if you do, I’d just laugh at you cause I find that argument rather dumb.

7/150

2 Likes

you’re

3 Likes