Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

iirc Elizas argument on Amelia was that Achro said they could be godfather and Amelia claimed citizen anyway

I thought it was fishy because I don’t remember Achro saying he thought Amelia was gf until he died and his logs flipped. Like maybe I missed something he said in the old thread before the pigeon yeet, but if I didn’t miss anything, Eliza literally just took information that she wouldn’t have had last night and used it to justify a poorly targeted RB, meaning she just made up the reasoning. Lol

5 hours and 9 minutes until End of Day 4

Wont be here for EoD, going to sleep now

Still set on eliza

so would you like to CFD

silent hill FM
one sec

i won this game because of pure bullcrap

She can be right about me but wrong about Hippo you know.

The icon to the right of the one to vote.

Congrats on not hammering while I was asleep. A CFD to who though? I wish oeople would actually start thinking here.

I’m the only person Alice has a perfect track record in reading after all and you know how scummy people can think I can be as a villager so I don’t know why you’re still considering the possibility that I’m a wolf really.

Wind is wolfsiding hard it seems.

Just the VCA alone should tell you that unless the temaining wolves are exactly me, Eliza, and Illwei, the wolves want Eliza executed today. All so that they can misexe me tomorrow. Because town doesn’t bother to think and listen to those better at reading orher people than them.

I can tell you that I have way more faith in my ability to read people than in yours

Even more faith in your reads than your faith in Alice’s reads? Also,how is it not obvious that’s what’s happening is exactly what the wolves want?

It’s this kind of thinking that’s going to lose us this Game Wind.

Yeah. No way is town winning this at this point regardless of how Eliza flips. Especially if Eliza flips V. The wolves got what they want. A win.

If you can explain why a consort wouldn’t rb me or kill me last night without calling me a wolf Wind, I’m all ears, because that’s the biggest thing telling me that Eliza is not a consort. And if I was w/w with consort Eliza, don’t you think I would’ve claimed rbed and thrown her under the bus to make myself look better and help explain why I’m still alive? Also, in no worlds does Achro die last night if I’m a wolf. Because he had me lick v and wolves don’t kill people that have them lock v.

Leafia u have the most info of all of us

What is the team?

Like instead of just complaining eliza js being voted state the scumteam u have 3 greenchecks and tons of reads

Instead ur being super wishwashy cuz u want ppl to vote with u so u dont wanna accuse anyone. You arent hunting scum today, your focusing on appeasing people.

2 Likes

If I had faith in Alice’s reads I would be voting out Hippo today

I’m ignoring you because you’re clogging the thread

I do actually want to hammer but I’m pretty sure I said I’d wait for Trochi to come back

Also has Amelia said anything of note?